The Flash

Yeah, FUCK this movie, FUCK Ezra, FUCK WB, FUCK DC and FUCK anyone who goes to see it.

200.gif

new TRAILER

I mean... admirable attempts to not show too much of Ezra Miller but who actually asked for this brainless, poe faced CGI fest of an homage to the Snyderverse? looks shit!

also it seems to spoil the entire plot. so no need to go see it then.

It’s apparently a post promo movie

I think it'll be great and have LEGS

I liked that the director was just openly spoiling the secret cameos in an interview the other day to try and generate some interest :eyes:

58 on metacritic, another one for the fanz

This was great fun, a real popcorn flick that doesn't take itself too seriously.

The post-credits scene was hilarious. :disco:

This was great fun, a real popcorn flick that doesn't take itself too seriously.

The post-credits scene was hilarious. :disco:
I just want to know if they’ve exaggerated Michael Keaton’s involvement? Is it a 5 minute cameo they’re using for marketing or is he actually part of the story?

I just want to know if they’ve exaggerated Michael Keaton’s involvement? Is it a 5 minute cameo they’re using for marketing or is he actually part of the story?
He's part of the story to an extent, if I say more then I'll spoil it.

He certainly has more screen time than Ben Affleck does!

Utter shite. You spend all this time with 2 Ezra Miller and he’s lost all the charm that he once had. The story is inconsequential and the graphics of multiverses is so bad, like PS3 quality cgi.

Utter shite. You spend all this time with 2 Ezra Miller and he’s lost all the charm that he once had. The story is inconsequential and the graphics of multiverses is so bad, like PS3 quality cgi.
Looking back the cgi babies falling out of the maternity wing were appalling and terrifying.

Apparently it was intentional.
:eyes:

I’ve seen Ezra’s nude scenes and that’s all I need to see.

Originally expected to take $140 million in its opening weekend in the US, now revised to $70 million.

:bruised:
Ended up with $55 million in the states, $139 million worldwide. Ouch.

Lots of clips are coming out now it's available digitally I'm guessing

Anyway here are some of the LOVELY CAMEOS

SPOILERS AHOY OBVIOUSLY!

And this is the big one which is actually very fun :evil:

It looks so awful :D I will probably torrent it to see the bits filmed in Glasgow though!

It does though! It's all just smooth shiny CGI goop, and that's before you get to the whole digital necromancy angle :tongueout:

Oh no I agree it does, the 🥴 was specifically in relation to how it looks

I maintain it's a FUN WATCH OVERALL THOUGH

Apparently this is looking at a $200 million loss.

I went to see this and then got called a NONCE SYMPATHISER by a friend :(

(I hadn't realised Ezra was accused of anything that strayed in to THAT territory, just the non-binary-Stitch chaos stuff. Deary me)

Anyway, I thought it was fine. Ezra was regrettably the best thing about it, along with spotting all the UK locations and jobbing UK actors. The Gotham City courthouse at the end being actual ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL was especially odd.

Michael Keaton's Batman felt far too underused, and I thought Nicolas Cage Superman was Lee Pace at first.

Oh and lol at this delightfully misjudged scene -

I assume Mumsnet are up in arms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom