The man who cannot stan mother - what did she do?

Hak

User
There's one man in the ESC bubble who can't stan Loreen. Why is that?

Please share your best gossip, theories or guesses.

We need to get to the bottom of this!

That guy has a reputation for being a complete arsehole, so I wouldn’t read too much into it. :D

What was the finale at 'Eurovision Greatest Hits'? And was it ropey? Because surely mother can't be expected to DEGRADE HERSELF.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
She probably needed a well-earned LIE DOWN. We all know about her fondness for being stoned off her noggin in bed for hours on end :disco:

HANG HIM!

I also can’t see her being particularly willing to be told what to do. Hi Loreen it’s Warners could you maybe do us a new song? You’re UNDER CONTRACT LUV

SORRY NO TOO TIRED :disco:

What was the finale at 'Eurovision Greatest Hits'? And was it ropey? Because surely mother can't be expected to DEGRADE HERSELF.
I think he's talking about the 60th anniversary concert where a load of former entrants performed their songs. IIRC at the end they all came out and did Waterloo(?), except for our much-loved WORKING MUM.

WELL THIS IS IT!

Maybe they wanted her to do a cover of Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley :(

I think he's talking about the 60th anniversary concert where a load of former entrants performed their songs. IIRC at the end they all came out and did Waterloo(?), except for our much-loved WORKING MUM.
:D Oh I can’t really see her doing Waterloo or more to the point taking part in a SINGALONG. How COMMON!

MAKES RECORDS WHEN SHE FEELS LIKE IT :disco:

REPEATEDLY SAID NO TO TAKING PART IN MF 2023 (at least I think this is true) UNTIL SHE FINALLY SAID YES :disco:

AGREES TO TAKING PART IN A CHUMMY WATERLOO SING SONG AS IF SHE WERE CAROL DECKER OR OLD MOO COW ANNA BOOK WELL I THINK NOT :disco:

They suggested 'Save All Your Kisses For Me' as a compromise but she just poked poor Simon in the eye with one of her lovely nails and locked herself in the dressing room :(

I heard she wanted to do FLYING THE FLAG but the stage didn’t look as pricey as when Scooch done it :(

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
:D Oh I can’t really see her doing Waterloo or more to the point taking part in a SINGALONG. How COMMON!

Well since Euphoria was in the spirit of Tina Cousins I think the ABBA singalong might have sent poor Tina over the edge so she was basically saving lives.

Considering him and his chums gave SIX POINTS to Euphoria in the 2012 international jury at MF, I would argue he has ALWAYS had his back up about mother.

Thank God the UK jury has been binned this year. They gave only six points to our good friend MR CHA CHA CHA at UMK which I thought was VERY rude and ungrateful and it was indeed his LOWEST jury vote

TOO NOISY FOR GENTLE WIWI I EXPECT :)

Anyone bought his autobiography? :tongueout:

I won't lie, I have it on preorder :eyes:
:D Well you can read it so we don’t have to :disco:

I find him insufferably self-satisfied and artificial but there might be a nice person under it all - who knows? DO REPORT BACK!

Don't get me STARTED on the UK MF jury.

Firstly - why were its votes always so crap
Second - why was it always Simon Proctor (serious Norman Bates vibes and not even brooding with it)
Third - why did he always seem to present from his mother's basement?

I seem to remember he wasn't a fan of Anna B either (Bergendahl not BOOK)

The reprise concluded with Conchita Wurst and Dana International leading all of the remaining performers (except Loreen) back on stage to sing ABBA's 1974 winning entry for Sweden, "Waterloo".
I wonder if Simon Proctor wrote this Wikipedia entry himself :eyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom