The Masked Singer: Series 3

I think Robobunny's been clever in incorporating the bunny character into his performance.

Still can’t believe a show with this budget with the entire British music industry to pick from - before even considering the international stars it attracts - couldn’t do better than a cast-off from the American version :(

I do love the concept of this show but I only ended up managing to watch the first two episodes after all that. I just can't tolerate the advert breaks every 3 minutes. Annoying because I want to watch it.

I do love the concept of this show but I only ended up managing to watch the first two episodes after all that. I just can't tolerate the advert breaks every 3 minutes. Annoying because I want to watch it.
Oh it's one of those you can only really watch on catch up with fast forward.

It's a shame though, because for me it's the sort of show which ought to be event TV, so you want a shared experience. And it's great following on twittee live as well. But I absolutely cannot bear ITV entertainment shows particularly for that very reason.

Factor in how annoying the panel is, and it's a complete no no for me in terms of watching live.

It’s annoying that it’s all pre-recorded with a studio audience vote too. There’s no proper prize at the end, which is the same as Strictly I suppose, but with the TV audience already having the advantage of Googling and mass online discussion to work out the identities quite early, there’s very little suspense and no actual control over the outcome.

Oh it's one of those you can only really watch on catch up with fast forward.

But on ITV Hub you STILL have to sit through 5 minutes of adverts every few minutes and it drives me up the wall. It's honestly the only reason I don't watch it.

I haven't got the attention span when I'm sat in a flat on my own. If I were watching it with someone I'd probably just chat with them through the adverts. That's incredibly sad I know. :D

Have you not got a record facility? Set it to series link and just fast forward the adverts.

Reactions: D5K
Have you not got a record facility? Set it to series link and just fast forward the adverts.

I genuinely don't even know :D I've never recorded anything on my tv ever!! :D (Recording things I just associated with my parents' generation, but I see it totally makes sense now you mention it...!)

I watched CHARLOTTE CHURCH on her new programme the other day about her new WELLNESS RETREAT and she talked emphatically about MUSHROOMS. Mushroom is definitely Charlotte!

I must say she is an a lot better singer than I ever thought Natalie Imbruglia was though. I have always loved her songs, but never had her down as a great vocalist.

Yes, she is. plus if it was only based on vocals Doughnuts would never have lasted as long

Looking at the last 2 seasons I have to disagree. Both Nicola and Joss were both the best vocalists and as great as Panda is she is she is not up there with Mushroom or Robo Bunny.

On the point of Donut, the rubbish ones always make mid contest but never past the quarters.

Remember the TERRIBLE TALK SHOW Charlotte had in the noughties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom