The Masked Singer

I am as clueless as the panel when it comes to who it is. The clues are very dubious.

She sounds American. The first person that came in to my head when she said about weightlifting was Jodie Marsh.

Don’t worry guys I shall :manson: myself.

Could one of the American’s be Melody Thornton from PCD fame?

Thank goodness we have other eager beavers who are common with no taste (:disco:) and gripped by this sizzling MUSICAL MASK MYSTERY!

TOP THREE SO FAR, principally based on perversion and outfit rather than musical ability :disco:

1. TREE - If it hadn’t been for all those football references, I could have sworn this was Diane Keen
2. MONSTER :horny:
3. FOX - Goodness she’s foxy. I’m thinking it’s almost certainly the woman from Deacon Blue although then again it might be George Michael :disco:

TOP THREE SO FAR, principally based on perversion and outfit rather than musical ability :disco:

1. TREE - If it hadn’t been for all those football references, I could have sworn this was Diane Keen
2. MONSTER :horny:
3. FOX - Goodness she’s foxy. I’m thinking it’s almost certainly the woman from Deacon Blue although then again it might be George Michael :disco:

Tree is Sarah Harding.
Monster is actually Grimace from McDonalds in a body stocking.

Reactions: Zu
-
The woman from Deacon Blue :D

That or foxy Colonel Sanders.

Octopus being Ashley Roberts was my first thought.

For some reason as well I thought the Monster could've been CeeLo Green.

Matthew Morrison is on the BBC rival show so I can’t see it being him.

Queen Bee is such a fantastic singer. I don’t have the slightest clue who she is though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom