The Meaning of Mariah Carey by Mariah Carey (Mimi's Memoir) - SPOILERS abound!

How will you be experiencing The Meaning of Mariah Carey?

• Total voters
I am still shook from this revelation. Here I was identifying as an R&B kind of girl with a light kink for pop for the longest time, but I feel like I want to transition into a full rock chick (not a pop chick) à la Avril Lavigne this morning.

Andy is going to ask all the questions the gays want to know. "Did you watch the Superbowl this year? What did you think of the vocals?" "Can you name the other two posters on Damien's wall at the end of Mean Girls?" "Did you record a secret dance album with David Morales? Would you say it was better than Chromatica and Confessions on a Dance Floor?"

I remember reading a review for Courtney Love's solo album that disparagingly compared her vocals to Mariah Carey and being like 'ON WHAT PLANET?'

Now I see the reviewer must have been a Chicks fan.

ok so now her covers of Bringin On The Heartbreak and I Wanna Know What Love Is make sense but she should have gone FULL 80's rock on the production with those ones, especially the latter which sounds so tinny

Oh and how can I listen to the audiobook on iPhone? Apple doesn’t seem to have the audiobook and Amazon says it’s not compatible with iPhone.

Absolutely SCARLET for meself. I’m that ON EDGE waiting for this book, that I’m incapable of normal functions anymore.

Reactions: dUb
I’ve preordered the audio book, I’m in bed right now and plan on getting up early and listening to it in the gym in the morning :disco:

so excited!

Reactions: dUb
Should we have a thread for each of the four parts or just keep it all in here?

Also SDF told me to do it

But yeah, it lets us discuss the book without fretting about spoiling it for other users who haven’t got as far as we have, so in this way it enhances the Moopy experience for the lamb community

Gayle is being DRAGGED for this interview and rightly so:

She truly lacks WARMTH and recites each question with a quiet sense of DISDAIN

"Listen, you grew up biracial in a white neighborhood - NO BIG DEAL NOW..."

"Would you still be where you are now without Tommy" :manson:

Yeah the questions themselves aren't necessarily BAD, in fact I find them somewhat necessary, but Gayle is just rubbish. She sounds so robotic.

Yes I woke up at 5 and it wasn’t there :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom