The moopy 2023 ADMIN election

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ron

Chief Super Moderator
Pronouns
He/him
While we all wait for a general election in the UK its time to stir up a political storm on our very own gay and gay adjacent chat longe with a round of votes on the admin and mod positions.

Will the whatsapp messages between Indie and Kate finally be leaked to the public? Will the rumours that ButterTart showed his hole to the Sexual Goose be proven true? Has VoR been posting as Inner Smile all along? Will Big Rons drug habit finally see him lose the moopy whip? None of this is important.

What is important is that anyone who wishes to stand for this glamorous role present a manifesto in this thread so that we, the citizens of moopy may elect 3 dear leaders. But wait, what the actual fuck does an admin do I hear you cry?

An ADMINISTRATOR is broadly the gatekeeper to Moopy, who holds the keys. Amongst other things, they can:
Turn Moopy on/off
Install forum upgrades
Talk to the server hosts, fix issues like downtime
Change the structure of the forums, colour schemes, add new forums, change banners
Access the backing database and root forum code
+all the stuff a moderator can do
Anyone can be administrator. Technical knowledge is useful, but absolutely not essential.

Do YOU have what it takes to be admin? If so, please post your manifesto in here. Applicants have until 23.59pm on Saturday, 4th of November to apply.

We are looking to fill THREE positions. If there more than three candidates it will go to a vote.

This election is in no way endorsed by the Manitoba Marketing Board. No cash alternative available. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.

A humorous manifesto that nevertheless highlights my achievements will follow when I can be arsed to do so.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Emily Thornberry

1000080785.jpg

I wonder how many are going to put themselves forward. I suppose we're looking at

download__1_-removebg-preview.png

Why would we even change the three we've got? Who else is knowledgeable enough to be able to send me patronising replies when I'm having cache issues? NOBODY!

I thought we had two admins? Indie and Zen Giraffe. I know we can view staff somewhere but I can’t find it. :DAF:

OMG. I thought Kate was a mod. To be brutally honest I don’t actually know what anyone does but we run well so it is obviously working.

Does the position come with a pension plan?

Yup. 80% of what you earn is paid directly into the Moopy Retirement Home for the Ageing Homosexual fund. This will allow us to build a custom made home complete with mirrored ceilings, glory holes and cottage apartments. Rachey has already begun her training in befriending an ageing person, and lolly has signed up for a ground floor apartment.

Yup. 80% of what you earn is paid directly into the Moopy Retirement Home for the Ageing Homosexual fund. This will allow us to build a custom made home complete with mirrored ceilings, glory holes and cottage apartments. Rachey has already begun her training in befriending an ageing person, and lolly has signed up for a ground floor apartment.
Futurama Buy GIF

Might as well, anyway. Otherwise I'll have to edit my CV. "Former Admin of gay chat lounge" just doesn't have the same appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom