The next ASFM thread launch: last minute entries TODAY please

Fun little stat while we wait. There are TWO (x2) entrants who have thusfar changed their entry twice. :)
Matt Leblanc Crazy Person GIF by CBS

Any last minute entries by Friday? I'm on holiday and have done very LITTLE in terms of admin but from the snippets, I'm looking forward to the playlist dropping in a very

Interested Ru Paul GIF

way

Holding on to my ankles, with a rolling pin gripped by my teeth, in anticipation. How big are the semis so far? :ken:

I will be sending a song. I've been short of inspiration but I believe I have something which will be received appropriately POORLY.

Send a song to me! Like @OutSynk says it's better if it's not so well known, but it can really be anything. Then you give scores to your favourites (not yours!)
Hello. I'm new in the forum and I would like to participate, but how do I send the song (I don't see a PM button)?

If you click on Tisch's avatar the pop up will bring a "start conversation" button on its lower right edge
Sorry, I clicked but the only links buttons I see are Follow and Ignore. Perhaps cuz I'm new I don't have the "start conversation" option yet?

I’ve been searching for a good song to send but haven’t found anything 😩
Hey @RaspberrySwirl how are you? Has that rash cleared up? I thought I'd DM you with this but don't tell anyone I've been helping you, k?

I found this song the other day and I think it's right up your street. Happy to give it to you so you have something to send, it's a bit too cerebral for me but I know you like this sort of trippy, artistical stuff. Just share the prize money with me when you win.

In a bit x

Sorry, I clicked but the only links buttons I see are Follow and Ignore. Perhaps cuz I'm new I don't have the "start conversation" option yet?

You need to post 5 times before you can start a private message.

Hey @RaspberrySwirl how are you? Has that rash cleared up? I thought I'd DM you with this but don't tell anyone I've been helping you, k?

I found this song the other day and I think it's right up your street. Happy to give it to you so you have something to send, it's a bit too cerebral for me but I know you like this sort of trippy, artistical stuff. Just share the prize money with me when you win.

In a bit x

Me and @ButterTart at 02:40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom