The rain in Spain falls mainly on Sunday

ManAboutTheHouse1.jpg

Here’s the PISS-POT you requested DARLING but I see the sheets are already SODDEN…

Blessings etc.

Sal x

My (clean) washing smells of WET DOG :evil:

I dropped my phone onto concrete outdoors earlier and smashed the screen. I've been quoted three hundred quid to replace the screen. Do people genuinely pay that for repairs? I'm about six months out of contract anyway, so I may as well just upgrade. I'd probably have done it later this year anyway. Still pissed off with myself, though.

Just remembered that I'm supposed to be in work extra early tomorrow, because a customer ordered something then emailed (just before we closed on Friday) saying "oh we forgot to tell you when we need our stuff, it's actually required for AN HOUR BEFORE YOU OPEN on Monday morning :)". We'll see how that goes :eyes:

I dropped my phone onto concrete outdoors earlier and smashed the screen. I've been quoted three hundred quid to replace the screen. Do people genuinely pay that for repairs? I'm about six months out of contract anyway, so I may as well just upgrade. I'd probably have done it later this year anyway. Still pissed off with myself, though.
Depends on the repair, I never bother with official replacement screen repairs and go with the cheapest no-name equivalent. Am quite clumsy though, had to replace my last phone's screen 5 times. With cheap alternatives you lose some functionalities ie night light though but you save lots of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom