The Real Friends of Weho (gay housewives)

Housewives is escapism, fantasy and absurdity, no one watches it to see objective reality, we weren’t asking for a version that represents us, as that was never the appeal!

There’s a version of this that is fun but this ain’t it (without watching it). Again the A-list did the whole trashy gays thing way better.

Will he do one of his handwritten (switching from joined up to block caps halfway through) pamphlets after each episode, do we think?

Who is funding Todrick?! Who are his fans! Even assuming he didn’t pay any dancers that Fellas video is $150k?! Then he did a world tour apparently with TWO LONDON DATES? I know for a fact he does not have more than 2 London fans!

Will he do one of his handwritten (switching from joined up to block caps halfway through) pamphlets after each episode, do we think?
I hope so

He got sued for missing $100k of rent payments in his house that he rented for $30k a month, how the hell did he expect to afford THAT? There must be a Netflix expose on his bizarre career as it makes no sense!

Who is funding Todrick?! Who are his fans! Even assuming he didn’t pay any dancers that Fellas video is $150k?! Then he did a world tour apparently with TWO LONDON DATES? I know for a fact he does not have more than 2 London fans!
He had to stop posting on social media for MONTHS after CBB, the backlash was something else, some of the things he said/did were unforgivable, but then he's still around. I just hope nobody gives a shit about him and they finally flush him, what a nasty piece of work.

The funniest thing he could do next is apply for Drag Race as a contestant, so I hope that's in the pipeline for him.

He was quite big on YouTube at one time, right? I feel like all sorts of evil people can find a following on YouTube.

Yes, he did songs on YouTube and was carving a niche as a professional Disney Adult at one point.

I saw him in Chicago once though, and he was actually quite good in that.

If they wanted to get the gay community behind this they should’ve cast Sam Smith.

wvMxLpx.jpeg

epp2oix.jpeg

The audience was not captive.

I have NO idea how US ratings work but 6 for Drag race must be a good result right?

Shame the friends killed Untucked - that’s really the 20 minutes of deleted content we needed from the main episode.

If it’s only for 6 episodes, I wonder if Untucked will be put next to Drag Race after that

So I watched the first episode and it’s absolutely…fine?

It’s not anything highbrow and the cast is different enough. Brad comes off quite well and they’re not even trying to pretend like they’re close.

Does anyone remember a similar thing set on FIRE ISLAND a few years back?

Yeah that one was meant to be trashier as in gays coming to party and fuck on fire island over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom