The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I’m already familiar with some of the major plot points but you can tell from Episode 1 it’s going to be great.

Can you believe I’m only just starting this.

I’m so jealous you’ll be watching this for the first time! S1 is ICONIC, the dinner party from hell is one of the best housewives episodes ever.

I can’t believe Lisa Vanderpump used to own the horrendous SHADOW LOUNGE. I remember going there as a fresh faced twink when I first moved to London, someone tried to slip me a finger in one of the booths and I was HORRIFIED.

I don’t think her American endeavors are much classier.

I can’t believe Lisa Vanderpump used to own the horrendous SHADOW LOUNGE. I remember going there as a fresh faced twink when I first moved to London, someone tried to slip me a finger in one of the booths and I was HORRIFIED.

Was it KEN?

It was probably Cedric who I remember looking up a few years ago and he seemed to be in such a state

The last sign of him was two years ago where he seemingly moved to France

Not Kathy making Crystal and Rob wait on her hand and foot…a cracker? Some cheese? A Diet Coke?

Aspen next week…bring on fag gate

I imagine their Rinna & Erika stan.
Actually
Can you imagine being a Binna or Erika stan???? :zombie:

The flops I meant ARE Erika and Rinna (and Dorit).

They can’t take down Sutton or Garcelle so they’ve set their predator laser on Kathy :evil:

No episode tonight :( Aspen is one more week away

No episode tonight :( Aspen is one more week away

I’m not sure we need it with all the online drama!

Garcelle’s son Jax has been subjected to mass trolling from what are obviously bots. Very vicious messages.

And it seems like someone has paid for this BOT attack, and that someone is allegedly Diana :o

Of course we don’t know for sure yet, but its very telling that Diana and Erika have said nothing about this since, whereas Lisa Rinna has condemned it

Let's face it the only reason Rinna condemned it is because she wants to ensure she's back on the show & in fans' graces.
Diana knows she's a one season housewife and doesn't give a f-k anymore and Erika is probably going to jail soon anyways so some online trolling is the least of her problems.

Last edited:
Erika just came out of her drunken fugue to post the bravo statement :D

Has the reunion been filmed yet? Because I sense another four-parter.

This has gotten quite dark. I suppose that was always the way after it peaked.
Anyway watching the new episode now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom