The Real Housewives of Orange County

Remember when Kelly Dodd said Season 15 was going to be an Emmy Winning Season

In her own way, I guess she’s trying to be an ally

Glad to see Bethenny is changing her tune after veering a bit close to TERFdom a while ago.

Glad to see Bethenny is changing her tune after veering a bit close to TERFdom a while ago.

Yeah you never know with her. I would hope her daughter would sway her.

That fucking trash can Kelly Dodd and her husband are coming after Heather and misgendering her son. Pieces of shit.

Are we ready for the next year being Real Housewives: ozempic across all franchises? :D
That said Shannon looks undeniably absolutely incredible. You could tell me this is season 9 Shannon and I would believe you:

It can't be just me that got a MINGE TWINGE seeing Tamra and Eddie back too. I feel the new season is going to be highly produced and orchestrated, but also correct.

I think the newbie this year is ALSO called Jennifer. Brought on as Tamra's friend and promptly DITCHED apparently :D

I've heard rumblings that Tamra's takedown of THE DUBROWS is so messily handled that the viewers will be siding with FANCY PANTS HERSELF.

I actually hate a Tamra take-down of Heather Dubrow, as I've always quite liked their LOB-SIDED friendship. I think Tamra brought the humanity out of Heather a bit, as it sort of showed Heather was able to interact with somebody she deemed to be of a LOWER CLASS!

That said - I'm sure Tamra will go way too hard way too quick after Heather, and exhaust the viewers - and by proxy all goodwill of her return - but isn't that also the reason we watch Housewives in the FIRST PLACE??

oq7krefgmra91.gif

Remember when Vicky met with Eddie to apologise for telling people he’s gay and read bible quotes at him over the dinner table :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom