The shocking truth about Kelly Llorenna

Dame Kelly has never been the most prominent on the old social medias, so it delights me tonight to discover that she's actually quite active on Instagram.

There's a lot to unpack with this one...

Poor Kel's latest hot gig - lower on the bill than BAGA CHIPZ and with her name spelled wrong :D/:(

What a bizarre line up :D I feel Trixie Mattel is a MUCH bigger draw than Atomic Kitten or Baga Chipz

Would anybody even know if Sam and The Womp are the ORIGINAL Sam and The Womp? You could literally just chuck a load of people on stage and say it’s Sam and The Womp and nobody would know OR CARE. Why are Sam and The Womp even on the bill? Who on earth would pay to go and see them!

JUSTICE FOR K LLO

Reactions: Zu

If I remember correctly they wanted to go to Eurovision with it, but the BBC didn't think a future global chart topper was quite the thing when Engelbert Humperdinck was waiting in the wings. :side-eye:

Has Trixie booked a few UK dates? As I can’t imagine putting her in quarantine for 2 weeks for 1 gig is very cost effective.

Has Trixie booked a few UK dates? As I can’t imagine putting her in quarantine for 2 weeks for 1 gig is very cost effective.

It’s not often that you get a gig with this array of stars though :disco:

However I note that Trixie isn’t even on the poster :side-eye:

Is Atomic Kitten - always a favourite; better than the Spice Girls IMO and certainly much more cultural impact :disco: - down to THOSE TWO now?

Perhaps Trixie is YET TO SIGN or something, which is why Atomic Kitten are lead billing :D

OMG all this hot Sam and The Womp chat. I had to re-listen to their song to even remember what it was - staggered to read/remember it was a UK number 1 with over 100,000 sold first week :shock:

I do remember Radio 1 being heavy supporters at the time - there may have even been a SAM AND THE WOMP LIVE LOUNGE :D

Even though we hear the beginning of that "giving it large" gurning affectation that she now does with a vague singing affectation, she's very good here. The mimed bits may be obvious to those in the know, but the shifts aren't jarring at all. Even Jamie Theakston had a surprise boner at the end.

Oh, and going on recent instagram stories, it appears as though Kell got "fat" when having a baby and not after going cold turkey after all.

Reuploading the classic images ONCE MORE

EM-8vRPWsAE0DJv

EM-93HiWwAI6z_V

I can only assume that bruised skinny arm belongs to a crack addict?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom