THE SUNDAY SYNC - KATE BUSH - THE SENSUAL WORLD - 8PM 31/05

06 Flower of the Mountain
06 Song of Solomon
10 Lily
05 Deeper Understanding
08 The Red Shoes

I feel like LILY is going to be my big takeaway of the evening!

This version of "This Woman's Work" is turgid. The electric piano sound is horrible for a start with that ghastly panning effect.

This version does GO ON A BIT, losses it’s spark a little as it doesn’t feel as RAW and REAL with all the TINGLY bits in the background.

This is the kind of version someone would do on "Later..." and Facebook would be full of crying emojis but it's actually a bit duff.

Sorry everyone, I proper LOVE this version as well. Obviously I didn't at the time of release, though. I mean, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

06 Flower of the Mountain
06 Song of Solomon
10 Lily
05 Deeper Understanding
08 The Red Shoes
04 This Woman’s Work

08 Flower Of The Mountain
08 Song Of Solomon
07 Lily
10 Deeper Understanding
09 The Red Shoes
09 This Woman's Work

I think it's nice and TWINKLY and DELICATE. Good for a wintry day.

I’ve been listening to this on the LOO and it’s adds a lot I must say

This is one of my favourite songs she's written. Beautiful lyrics. I find it very affecting.

I'm going to keep listening, but I've got a couple of plants I need to pot before it's dark so will disappear for a bit.

This is one of my favourite songs she's written. Beautiful lyrics. I find it very affecting.

It's on my list of possible funeral songs. I'm probably favouring Both Sides Now, though.

Mind you, if I go before Mr L I know full well that cunt will give me I Have A Dream.

I like that she just CUTS OFF two people in the 'in memorium' section and said it's because she played too little piano to fit them in....sure Kate it's not like you're a perfectionist or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom