The Traitors (UK) S02E07

Did Alex reveal it? I thought she was initially reluctant. I need to watch the first series again really.
She did, straight away at breakfast. It was not long after the big boyfriend reveal and I think she was keen to show the Faithfuls that she was loyal and a team player - only to be offed that night anyway. It was a dumb move.

She did, straight away at breakfast. It was not long after the big boyfriend reveal and I think she was keen to show the Faithfuls that she was loyal and a team player - only to be offed that night anyway. It was a dumb move.
I'm pretty sure she only confided in one person (who then possibly encouraged her to share it with the group). Maybe I'm misremembering it.

I'm pretty sure she only confided in one person (who then possibly encouraged her to share it with the group). Maybe I'm misremembering it.
She may have done, but I think she then revealed to everyone when no-one was murdered that morning, which for the viewers, killed all of their speculation dead :D

She didn’t say it at breakfast, but confided in Amos, and then revealed it at the round table. She was then murdered the same night.

She was great on Uncloaked but it's already starting to wear a bit thin.

Doesn't take away from that campfest of a funeral though.

You could argue that this show in general heavily favours the traitors. The only reason Wilf was ousted last year was because of Kieran's parting shot. I completely understand Jaz's reluctance to put his head above the parapet - particularly since the rest of them are so THICK
Particularly when anyone who watched last year saw FUCKING MERYL win it

Admittedly you can't bank on a Kieran situation happening again, but surely the takeaway from last year for anyone made a Faithful this year would be being THICK AS MINCE is probably the way to play it.

I thought Miles was going to go harder at Paul with suggestions like he threatened to in his talking head, at least say something to cause further conversation.

Has Evie been deliberately hiding a semblance of a personality or was it an anomaly last night?

Sad to see Diane go but apart from her opening couple of episodes she didn’t really do THAT much. Producers needed to pair her with people who would antagonise her more, the potential was there.

IMG_5416.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom