The United Kingdom: The RISHI RICH Sunak ERA

Also, this doesn’t seem very FREE MARKET. Would it be ILLEGAL for train companies to sell return tickets? SOMEONE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

What on earth?

Sounds like a real crowd pleaser!

Surprisingly, this is actually not COMPLETELY terrible.

From The Guardian

The two-way tickets, which offer a discounted rate, will be replaced by “single-leg pricing” which will mean that the price of two singles will be the same as the current return fare, according to the Telegraph. The idea was trialled by London North East Railway (LNER) in 2020.

What is COMPLETELY TERRIBLE is the govt strategy of announcing their policy behind a paywall in The Telegraph, meaning it gets shared around in a way where nobody can read the article beyond the headline.

• Haha
Reactions: Hak
I can see how in an ideal world this could make single fares cheaper, however we live in a TORY WORLD, so I’m just assuming we’re GETTING FUCKED EVENTUALLY.

FB_IMG_1675639092569.jpg

Poor Rishi's going to have quite the shiner if he tries to sack Dominic Raab :(

Is this why Liz decided to make a comeback at the weekend, because she thinks she has a chance?

She definitely thinks she has a chance, you can't change that level of delusion and narcissism. Johnson, Trump, Truss, it's a mental illness.

Reactions: LTZ
I presume the more serious candidates for leader know the party is doomed and would prefer to step up when the party is in opposition, so we’re left juggling through these deluded clowns for 2 years until they’re voted out.

it should be fucking illegal to reshuffle a cabinet more than once per 2 years. the entire purpose of giving ministers a portfolio is so they can do focused work - a new cabinet after 4 months (not even) followed by new policies makes a fucking mockery of the whole thing.

when did reshuffles first become a survival tactic? if the cabinet is unfit for purpose, the opposition should be able to choose between a reshuffle and an election.

Quite, if any of us hired a team of people then had to fire half of them after 4 months, we’d be JUDGED ON THAT.

This reshuffle feels like everything else he’s done to date: LIMP.

Is that IT?

Gove turned down the technology gig (even though it's higher priority than levelling up, which tells you a lot about Sunak) which apparently killed off anything more radical.

What's more likely is that he's WEAK WEAK WEAK and didn't dare have a proper reboot.

Well, I'm glad they've finally split digital from culture, media and sport at least. What a nonsensical combination.

How are there even any members who haven’t been in the cabinet yet? I swear they reshuffle them every week

How are there even any members who haven’t lol been in the cabinet yet? I swear they reshuffle them every week

Funny you say that, I’ve just heard that Beatrice Fungal-Nail has been given her first portfolio: Minister of Ponds and Water Features

Funny you say that, I’ve just heard that Beatrice Fungal-Nail has been given her first portfolio: Minister of Ponds and Water Features

Unbelievable. She's voted against frog's rights every chance she's had.

I assume Macron is pretty teeny.

Scholz may well be 3 foot, I have no idea.

Fuck me :manson: :manson:

Inevitable really. As their support dwindles they'll get more extreme and start appealing to the "string 'em up!!!!!" crowd. It's quite scary and I'm grateful that we 'only' have two years left of this.

Lee, a good number of people hadn’t committed a crime BEFORE being executed. Thank fuck he’ll be unemployed and unemployable within the next couple of years.

Oh they're doing everything to claw back the people defecting to Reform or whatever that shower of cunts is called now. 30p Lee is 100% a move to appeal to THAT crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom