The waiting for Kate Bush to do something PARLOUR

Imagine being DISAPPOINTED with Hounds of Love. What an idiot. I expect there were too many memorable melodies for OLD PUFFIN FACE :(

Has anyone noticed that The Whole Story and the selections from The Other Sides have both been pulled from UK Spotify? :(

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
Has anyone noticed that The Whole Story and the selections from The Other Sides have both been pulled from UK Spotify? :(

But I need my 'Mná na hÉireann' fix.

• Care
Reactions: VoR
Only the top 4 tho
And I’ll probs narrow down to 2
The credit card needs a break

Just seen the vinyls image on facebook. Hard to tell, but I'm thinking The Dreaming, Hounds of Love and The Sensual World, but The Red Shoes could also be magic again... it's just great. Oh maybe Aerial could be worth it too.

The grift is astonishing - the CDs are £23-£27!!! The CDs!! Albums that have been out for as long as 40 years and they want that for a CD copy. Get knotted.

Screenshot_20231101_101350_Chrome.jpg

:hostage:

Imagine they’re just adding some gif christmas lights and falling snow for Xmas

Reactions: GNL
It would NOT surprise me.

She is getting inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame on Friday, MIGHT be related to that, or to the new vinyl pressings. But all those things could have been referred to on the current site. More likely it's something to do with making it more Fish People-esque :eyes:

I'm on a state of hopeful high alert every April-September for NEW KATE BUSH ALBUM news, but surely - when she still does so well on physical and will probs only ever release in the run up to Christmas - we're now past the chance of it being that?

Oh shit, actually did we have the videos in this good quality before?? They seem to be new uploads in better quality than YouTube

"Timorous Beasties" sounds like it belongs in Dark Moopy?

Well if I was going to buy the new Hounds of Love vinyl, these illustrations have put me right off

FB_IMG_1698843834421.jpg

Oh they're from Glasgow :tongueout: They have a shop quite near my work! The name is from a Robert Burns poem.

The opprobrium this is getting is quite something - Superdeluxeedition's users are practically lighting the pitchforks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom