The War in Ukraine

Oh, what a terrible mistake. Putin’s face must be red.

Reactions: D5K
Putin falls out of window (the other one, when they don’t need him any more)

Fake Putin pushing real Putin out of the window and / or exploding him by drone sounds like something out of Dynasty. Let’s just hope they find Krystal before time runs out!

Reactions: LTZ
Health suddenly deteriorated. Unrelated to the bullets.

This is an unfortunate turn of events

BBC News - Poland no longer supplying weapons to Ukraine as grain row escalates

It’s so embarrassing. For once I actually blame the EU for withdrawing that temporary solution they had for these countries. This is doing nothing but helping Russia.

Also, this just shows how difficult Ukraine’s path to joining the EU is going to be.

It also re-emphasises that the threads of the world are tied so tightly together almost entirely by commodity trading and until such dependencies are sorted out then certain countries will continue to be able to do what the fuck they like

Good. There's been a lot of tactical defensive attacks. I never really anticipated Ukraine would fight back in the way they have.

There have also been reports of Ukranian attacks against Wagner forces in Africa. Not sure if they were verified but it sounds both great but also strange that they should expand their activities to Africa.

There have also been reports of Ukranian attacks against Wagner forces in Africa. Not sure if they were verified but it sounds both great but also strange that they should expand their activities to Africa.
Possibly trying to strike at the heart of the group, its decision makers?

Either way, it's incredible to see just how advanced Ukraine's strategic offence now is. None of Russia assets on the Black Sea are safe.

I bet the Tolmachevy Sisters are behind this.

Nobody from "the defendant's side" had been present, the court said.
I thought in cases where there's no actual defendant present, courts have to order a lawyer to defend the other side of the argument anyway 🤷‍♂️

1701699168361.png

This is really interesting. Ukraine (and Moldova) approved to begin accession talks with the EU.

Corrupt old Viktor Orban of Hungary was expected to veto it, but instead he abstained.

Either way, big win for both countries, particularly Ukraine.

I feel great sympathy for Ukraine, I have friends there, even if they are safe, morally it is very difficult for them, every day the flower of the nation dies, and we cannot do anything

I feel great sympathy for Ukraine, I have friends there, even if they are safe, morally it is very difficult for them, every day the flower of the nation dies, and we cannot do anything
Please tell your Ukranian bot friends to join mopsy please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom