The Wendy Williams Thread

Is it airing on the UK anywhere? And if so, are we getting the full-blown and fully snorted 4 hour marathon of Wendy like the USA are?

Not seen the trailer yet. I can only imagine :disco:

Yikes.

I struggle to understand why Lifetime movies continue to be made. Who is watching them?!

Just watched the dull trailer. You'd think they would have deepened the actress's voice in post production. It's like watching the one from The Saturdays who does This Morning (Rosanna?) I'm just not getting anything iconic other than what the actual Wendy Williams probably thinks she sees when she looks in mirror (or until she does).

Oh come on. That was actually quite a touching scene from her (it obviously didn't stop there). None of her earbud tear absorption shenanigans anyway. That clip is a bit desperate to go viral cutting off at that point, as if she then moved on to the Housewives of Atlanta or something.

Here’s the documentary that aired afterwards, Wendy Williams: What A Mess :D

The YouTube is a bit dodgy in parts so here it is on that other site

Last edited:
5 mins into the documentary and it's better than the movie

The movie is

fun for the first couple of minutes just looking at the actress (who is very good) and it has some good bits in the second half (Whitney & Mariah, the fall) but it's pretty boring overall. The documentary is way better, but I always prefer a doc over a dramatisation

I never knew she asked Mariah "When was the last time you SLOBBED A KNOB" :D

Official dUb ratings

Movie: :star::star:
Doc: :star::star::star::star: maybe even 5 - absolute MUST WATCH

Last edited:
the Beyonce one is Wendy

Last edited:
Why is Wendy having an audience back in the studio from Monday the biggest sign so far of the p*ndemic starting to end :D and why am I emotional about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom