Thursday is thinking about Diane

I’m stood in my hallway in my gym stuff like an anxious dog because I really dont want to go outside

I’m stood in my hallway in my gym stuff like an anxious dog because I really dont want to go outside
good for you for going to the gym in this though! I’m going NOWHERE FAST.

Minus 6 at our house too this morning, I had to scrape the insides of the car windows because they were frozen solid. Almost had an asthma attack it was so bloody cold, luckily it isn't my first time at that rodeo so I had my inhaler ready in my coat pocket.

I've just made possibly the most ridiculous purchase of my life. A clicker for my kindle to turn the pages, so I don't need to hold the Kindle in bed when I read. Apparently also works with tiktok as well :eyes:

I'm very excited and will report back once it arrives.

I've just made possibly the most ridiculous purchase of my life. A clicker for my kindle to turn the pages, so I don't need to hold the Kindle in bed when I read. Apparently also works with tiktok as well :eyes:

This actually sounds essential! I get weird hand aches from holding my kindle. Please do report back.

Come into the office on my day off for a heat (and to get paid for overtime - without the latter, I'd be at home under a duvet).

How do you position the Kindle then?

I have never been able to make the switch from book to kindle. I feel more unfocused with a kindle.

I struggled at first with a Kindle but eventually loved it. I’ve gone back to the occasional real book though, which is nice.

I went. Its actually quite nice in the sun, in a fucking freezing sort of way.
IMG_4084.jpeg

I hear you, Ron, I hear you…

I’ve just tried one of the hot milkshakes from Costa and I’ve honestly never tasted some so WICKED.

Basically he got a MOUTHFUL OF SPUNK in a coffee shop toilets, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Have they tried mulling the milkshake? Seasonal!

Last edited:
This actually sounds essential! I get weird hand aches from holding my kindle. Please do report back.
1000047857.jpg

Reporting back.

LIFE CHANGING.

I snuggled up under the covers with my clicker (:ken: ) and it was the most comfortable reading experience I've ever had.

The only annoying thing is it's "stupid" and can literally only go forward. Ideally it would Bluetooth connect to the kindle and you could page turn in either direction but I don't think my kindle would support that regardless.

View attachment 23923

Reporting back.

LIFE CHANGING.

I snuggled up under the covers with my clicker (:ken: ) and it was the most comfortable reading experience I've ever had.

The only annoying thing is it's "stupid" and can literally only go forward. Ideally it would Bluetooth connect to the kindle and you could page turn in either direction but I don't think my kindle would support that regardless.

Oooh exciting!

Which one have you got? I might invest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom