Tina Arena - Love Saves (New Album)

WTF, there is no S in those scrabble letters in the clue.
It's on the board

ramona-singer.gif

The rest of the letters make no sense though. Someone needs to tell her that's NOT HOW ANAGRAMS WORK.

It's on the board

ramona-singer.gif

The rest of the letters make no sense though. Someone needs to tell her that's NOT HOW ANAGRAMS WORK.

Oh yes :D But yes that was my first thought - using all the letters!

I was convinced the albam would be called HOTEL something. I need to get over the failed scrabble game.

Tracks on the album:

House
Danse Sur La Glace
Love Saves
Dared To Love You First
Church
Devil In Me
Outrun The Night
Cry Me A Miracle
Mother To Her Child
Dancing On Thin Ice
Can't Say Anything

some blurb

Love is more than just an emotion. It is universal language that connects us all. The driving force of life. It cuts across all cultures and religions. Love transcends physical boundaries, borders both real and imaginary. Love is everything. It is the beginning and the end. It transforms. It’s true. I’m living proof.

Love Saves has become my new mantra and fittingly, the name of my 7th all English studio album – my first album of original material in almost 8 years. Love Saves is more than a new chapter in my career, it marks the beginning of an entirely new book! It represents a re-birth, a renaissance of sorts, a musical journal of my life during the pandemic.

Like many of us, I retreated inwards. I found solace in music. I processed my feelings the only way I know how – through my art. From rock bottom, I ran the gauntlet of human emotion. I faced my own demons, emerging the other side transformed, triumphant, renewed and at peace.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share my musings with you – my loyal audience, fans old and new. If not for you, I couldn’t do what I do. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love Saves is my most personal album to date. It is a window into my soul. It is raw. It is real. It is me. I do hope you enjoy the ride, for it’s been a heartbreakingly beautiful one.

Remember, be brave, be vulnerable and love saves!

With love,

Tina x

some blurb

Love is more than just an emotion. It is universal language that connects us all. The driving force of life. It cuts across all cultures and religions. Love transcends physical boundaries, borders both real and imaginary. Love is everything. It is the beginning and the end. It transforms. It’s true. I’m living proof.

Love Saves has become my new mantra and fittingly, the name of my 7th all English studio album – my first album of original material in almost 8 years. Love Saves is more than a new chapter in my career, it marks the beginning of an entirely new book! It represents a re-birth, a renaissance of sorts, a musical journal of my life during the pandemic.

Like many of us, I retreated inwards. I found solace in music. I processed my feelings the only way I know how – through my art. From rock bottom, I ran the gauntlet of human emotion. I faced my own demons, emerging the other side transformed, triumphant, renewed and at peace.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share my musings with you – my loyal audience, fans old and new. If not for you, I couldn’t do what I do. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love Saves is my most personal album to date. It is a window into my soul. It is raw. It is real. It is me. I do hope you enjoy the ride, for it’s been a heartbreakingly beautiful one.

Remember, be brave, be vulnerable and love saves!

With love,

Tina x
I'm not reading all that, but looking forward to hearing it! x

Reactions: dUb
Nice that she's doing the US even if her New York show appears to be at some sort of restaurant

• Care
Reactions: VoR
Here’s the English version of that French song. Love it :disco:

She’s turned into such a fucking idiot on the topic of covid and lockdowns that I hope this album flops into oblivion

F1CA55FB-54FD-4604-82BE-8918EA3934CE.jpeg

Embarrassed that I ever stanned this cooker

She’s turned into such a fucking idiot on the topic of covid and lockdowns that I hope this album flops into oblivion

View attachment 19289

Embarrassed that I ever stanned this cooker
Compared to what many others have said on this topic, this isn’t really that bad. She said she is questioning where this 5 kilometres figure comes from, not that she’s anti-vax.

I don't know if I'm just willing to make excuses for my faves, but I'm with @Kala here, I don't think what she's saying is THAT bad. I'm pretty sure almost everyone I know was frustrated by and broke lockdown rules in one way or another (not me because I'm an angel). Driving a bit further than you were meant to isn't exactly Bojo lockdown parties

Compared to what many others have said on this topic, this isn’t really that bad. She said she is questioning where this 5 kilometres figure comes from, not that she’s anti-vax.

I didn’t say she was anti-vax, I don’t know where you got that from. She’s proudly saying she broke lockdown rules and claiming that no one else questioned those rules when they were hugely controversial and questioned constantly. She had a point when she questioned the approach the government took to sports vs. the arts, but this is just bullshit.

It doesn’t matter to me how her comments compare to what others say, between this and hanging out with Jordan Peterson she can get fucked.

I think this just shits me especially because she’s referring to the same lockdown I was in, and because I now work with a lot of people who were badly affected by it - both the actual effects of being locked down for such a long period, and also those that were radicalised by conspiracy theories during that time - that it’s just kind of triggering for me to hear her complain and proudly say she broke the rules when her circumstances were a lot more privileged than others in Melbourne during that time.

I also don’t want to say others should cancel her or whatever, I bop to a lot of artists that have done and said questionable stuff. I just have the shits with her atm and my outlets for expressing Tina Arena related frustration are limited

• Care
Reactions: dUb
I also don’t want to say others should cancel her or whatever, I bop to a lot of artists that have done and said questionable stuff. I just have the shits with her atm and my outlets for expressing Tina Arena related frustration are limited
It's totally fine, you should see the drama in the Enya threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom