TLC - Final Album [funded by Kickstarter]

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Well this is just... eh...

*pledges*

TLC needs your help!

T-Boz and Chilli have launched a Kickstarter campaign to help fund TLC's fifth and final studio album, Hello Beautiful reports. The group is depending on their fans to turn their loyalty into dollars and be an integral part to completing this album.

“This is about our fans getting involved.” Chilli said in a statement.

Fans can give donations as low as $5, which will get them an exclusive track and a chance to communicate with TLC directly. The higher the dollar amount, the bigger the reward.

Depending on how much they give, funders can get VIP concert tickets, a fitness class with Chilli or some of T-Boz’s actual costumes.

“At this point, we’ve got the fans who have been with us since day one,” T-Boz said. “With this album on Kickstarter, we can bring them all together as our collaborators. I can’t think of a better way to create our last album.”

The campaign kicks off Monday, January 19.

The band died with Left Eye yet the other two refuse to go down with dignity.

MY FAVES :disco:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Support <a href="https://twitter.com/OfficialTLC">@OfficialTLC</a>'s final album! Love these girls!! Xoxo <a href="http://t.co/FKEO0QV7Uu">http://t.co/FKEO0QV7Uu</a></p>&mdash; Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/565161453255405568">February 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They've almost doubled their target with 9 days to go, which is nice

Last edited:
Katy Perry donated a fair bit too. She may be having a sleepover with T-Boz. I'm glad they've done so well. There's always the risk with these things that things could go horribly, horribly wrong.

Let's hope they don't slap everyone in the face by releasing some self indulgent SHIT.

Katy Perry donated a fair bit too. She may be having a sleepover with T-Boz. I'm glad they've done so well. There's always the risk with these things that things could go horribly, horribly wrong.

Does this mean they will pay her back by letting her contribute with a song for their album? Let's hope for another Dark Horse clone like Black Widow or Get On Your Knees

Last edited:
Who wouldn't want Katy Perry to weave a web of messy mixed metaphors for them?

She donated $5000 I think. A fair bit, but just enough so that they don't ask her to contribute.

It's going well

CSvPA74WEAAO6xP.jpg

:D

They maintain it's still happening - I think that was just T-Boz getting sassy. Next year some time, supposedly.

They came through good. T-Boz's bee-stung drawl and Chilli's "you know I remember" doing that subtle dual texture that can flavour what may have sounded ultra plain coming from anyone else. Snoop's rap doesn't sound mixed in very well, but who cares when it's sounding so relaxed and easy for them. Bring on thevWendy Williams perf, but I hope they can get a decent bout of promo items out of this.

This is surprisingly good! If only Left Eye could do the rap - it just isn't the same without her :(

liking the new song more and more. Although reminds me of Liquid Dreams by O-Town. Guess that's no bad thing

didn't they mostly mime back in the day anyway? Mind you I remember mostly watching their TV performances from award shows and such.
Left Eye's rap bits were always live though.

I watched some of their Pay Per View show from 2000 Fanmail tour on YouTube last night. It looked great and I wish I had gone.

"Way Back" is basically Mariah's "Dedicated", except crap.

Oh "Way Back" sounds good! There is something very Mariah about it though isn't there? The chorus is great.

Also I love "evolutionary proper", whatever the fuck it means

why do they have a song called haters?

don't you need to be relevant in order to be hated by internet trolls?

Video featuring some appalling Word Art titles

i find that video rather sad. the song is not much cop either.

The song is brilliant. I love it more and more.

The video is average, leaning towards cringe. I get they're going for the 'nostalgia' factor but you either go OTT or don't bother. Otherwise it looks like an attempt at an ACTUAL video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom