Top 5 Dannii Songs

Disremembrance 10 minutes orchestral etc
Hide and Seek
Everlasting Night radio edit
It Won't Work Out album
Creep

That's my list right now but maybe not tomorrow?

I have a lot more affection for Show You The Way To Go and This Is It than they really deserve.

Checking wikipedia I'm shocked to see her debut was her only top 10 single in Australia, ever. And none of her albums reached the top 20; I thought she had much more success there at some point. :shock:

1. All I Wanna Do
2. Creep
3. I Begin To Wonder
4. Come and Get It
5. I Don’t Wanna Take This Pain
6. You Won’t Forget About Me
7. Put The Needle On It
8. Who Do You Love Now?
9. Baby Love
10. Touch Me Like That

I never cared for the Into the Groove version - the spruced up single edit is just, dare I say it, perfection! I've had that euphoric breeze of backing vocals and especially the verses stuck in my head ever since posting my own impossible top 5 and ... "now I'm back for more".

Someone New would definitely be in my top 10. I dread to think what state Dannii's own feet were in given she came up with covering Coconut with some sort of fungus putting her in hospital at the time (just what sort of crowd was she hanging out with in the 90s? :eyes:)

1. Who Do you Love Now
2. Disremembrance
3. I Begin to Wonder
4. All I Wanna Do
5. Don’t Wanna Lose This Groove
6. You Won’t Forget About Me
7. Put the Needle On It
8. Creep
9. Everything I Wanted
10. Jump to the Beat

I don’t know much of her oeuvre but I can’t imagine she’s got anything that could top Who Do You Love Now and Disremembrance. Truly top drawer content.

Can I make a late claim for Get Into You as being her most hilaire forgotten single? The video is such a capsule moment of indigo blue jeans and a great dance routine to accompany one of her best nose surgeries.

There was an album track I really liked on the second album that I can't remember the name of. Shame it isn't on Spotify, I'll have to re-investigate later on YouTube.

Can I make a late claim for Get Into You as being her most hilaire forgotten single? The video is such a capsule moment of indigo blue jeans and a great dance routine to accompany one of her best nose surgeries.

Oh I would have to stump for another forgotten Get Into You-era flop (there were SO MANY!)

There are so many utterly bewildering directorial choices. :D

* Random shirtless man possibly caught on camera kidnapping two small children at 1.42
* Multiple shots of Julian painting a mysterious NEVER REVEALED portrait
* Horribly shot establishing scene of Dannii looking pensive at a coffee house, with the waiter's HAIRY ARM fully obscuring her face for several seconds.
* Completely incomprehensible storyline involving a creepy boyfriend, a high speed chase out of New York City and Dannii's ever changing hair
* Julian not understanding how water works at 2.20
* The utterly absurd final twenty seconds of Dannii and Julian staring at each other like aliens who have only recently taken human form.

Oh I would have to stump for another forgotten Get Into You-era flop (there were SO MANY!)

There are so many utterly bewildering directorial choices. :D

* Random shirtless man possibly caught on camera kidnapping two small children at 1.42
* Multiple shots of Julian painting a mysterious NEVER REVEALED portrait
* Horribly shot establishing scene of Dannii looking pensive at a coffee house, with the waiter's HAIRY ARM fully obscuring her face for several seconds.
* Completely incomprehensible storyline involving a creepy boyfriend, a high speed chase out of New York City and Dannii's ever changing hair
* Julian not understanding how water works at 2.20
* The utterly absurd final twenty seconds of Dannii and Julian staring at each other like aliens who have only recently taken human form.

:disco:

Whenever Dannii Minogue goes to a gay club, gets a face full of drugs and thinks she’s CeCe Peniston when recording a NEW SINGLE like this is GOLD for me and 100% why I’ve always been more in the D Minogue lane than the K Minogue lane.

• Love
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom