Toploader - Dancing In the Moonlight

?

• Total voters
It has to be the most overplayed song in history, for sure. This cover lacks everything the original had, which isn't that bad. Terrible.

Read something the other day that Pete Waterman Kicks himself for not getting Steps to do it.
Even they couldn’t make it good, but a world with LSL giving it a bash would’ve been more palatable.

Ooh, are we posting better songs with the same name? Because there's also this:

(Possibly a decent one for the 'good straight music' thread also)

I don’t need to hear it ever again

I’m not sure Toploader were the issue (well maybe his voice), I liked Achilles Heel

Why did they name their band after a type of washing machine?

I literally got in the car this morning, Heart 80s came on and it was Simply Red, so I flicked to Heart 90s and it was something else rubbish that I forget now, so I moved to Heart 00s and it was an advert ending and I said "WHY IS EVERYTHING SHIT THIS MORNING?" at my radio and almost instantly, THIS came on :D

I almost just turned back and went home THERE AND THEN.

Why did they name their band after a type of washing machine?
They are named after the practice of putting all of the weed at one end of a joint so that you get all of it and your friends don't get any. Because they are edgy.

I don't know why I know that.

They are named after the practice of putting all of the weed at one end of a joint so that you get all of it and your friends don't get any. Because they are edgy.

I don't know why I know that.

So the signs of them being a shower of dicks were there from the very start.

It's all far too offensively HEART FM

Achilles Heel however was surprisingly fab

Can you guess what track is on first…

Hateful

DAA9C0FC-7000-4FB9-8B9D-0D615BC4B93C.jpeg

Most of the voters who gave this a mark higher than 0, are either not British or too young to remember the horror of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom