Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted To Sin sync - SUNDAY 3 APRIL @ 8PM (BST)

09 Give
10 Welcome To England
08 Strong Black Vine
09 Flavor
04 Not Dying Today
05 Maybe California
05 Curtain Call
07 Fire To Your Plain
08 Police Me
06 That Guy

Impeccable peccadillo

tori-amos-aats.gif

It does feel like this is two different albums mashed together.

This type of ethereal electronica stuff, and the naff ADP leftovers.
I remember when I read the original press release I actually thought the album was going to be leftover bsides. She said something like "well I had some songs and I thought I might as well make them into an album". It didn't exactly get me excited for the album!

I can finally take this wig off and let my scalp breathe as it was firmly attached for quite a few songs!!!

I remember when I read the original press release I actually thought the album was good to be leftover bsides. She said something like "well I had some songs and I thought I might as well maybe them into an album". It didn't exactly get me excited for the album!
And as we all know the now-iconic* visualettes were leftovers from the ADP visual project/ tour DVD no?

(* to six internet gays)

I love the title track too but sometimes I’ve lost patience by the time it comes round. It’s very good. I’m a bit ocd about playing things in the order they were supposed to be but might do a rejigged playlist for this.

And as we all know the now-iconic* visualettes were leftovers from the ADP visual project/ tour DVD no?

(* to six internet gays)
Yes I remember at the time someone on a forum knew the guy who edited them together. They were meant to be bonus footage for an ASP DVD. He was asked to slow them way down as there wasn't enough material to fill the whole songs.

Yes I remember at the time someone on a forum knew the guy who edited them together. They were meant to be bonus footage for an ASP DVD. He was asked to slow them way down as there wasn't enough material to fill the whole songs.
I think it was Hamish Hamilton wasn't it?
There was an issue with the label and funding. I think it's still online somewhere..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom