Tuesday aims higher

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Hello.

My Stereolab boxset finally arrived yesterday after a fortnight in limbo so I'm relatively cheerful. Just need my Coil CDs to do the same and I'm all good.

I'm quite quiet work wise at the moment. I could do with it picking up a little bit to be honest, though I'm not in any position of worry. I always feel this way if I have a quiet week and it generally comes back to normal soon enough.

We're having a very quiet year in the shop, it's very worrying. But there's just no tourists here at the moment.

Still off sick today. I got prescribed Cyclizine which should hopefully help. Had a non-related medical appointment today which was cancelled and now moved to tomorrow which is a relief.

Pretty busy at the hospital. We keep getting Covid spikes but nothing majorly bad. Most are symptomless. I’m just tucked away in my little office avoiding it all and happily doing paperwork

We're having a very quiet year in the shop, it's very worrying. But there's just no tourists here at the moment.
Do you know how the new competitors are doing?

Just about to sneak off half an hour early and there's a bloody hailstorm :evil:

Hi, very busy but in a GREAT MOOD again.

Bye.
Snap don’t no carnt tell ever in good mood πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ 100%+ cent asked peeps see me rekon say always good mood πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ hospital tommrow bizyyyy day might try get swim in Friday might

Obse blue trexes is kool

Pretty busy at the hospital. We keep getting Covid spikes but nothing majorly bad. Most are symptomless. I’m just tucked away in my little office avoiding it all and happily doing paperwork
Wow u woork hospital hope ok do all scans have hav woord msi mrs ever is in them Β£999+ pravete full boody mrs mis boody scan wowzees πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Blue whales kool

If they’re asymptomatic, why are they in the hospital?

If they’re asymptomatic, why are they in the hospital?
They come in for general things like pre-planned surgeries or heart caths and we test people before those things and have been quite a few that pop up Covid +. I think it is just becoming the norm at least here.

That's a lie, we all know covid isn't real :o You just want to sit around all day and do nothing.

That's a lie, we all know covid isn't real :o You just want to sit around all day and do nothing.
reface_1597070532665_8.gif

Damn CLOCK MY TEA Star :D

Do you know how the new competitors are doing?
According to their social media, they're selling out every single day. But we know that's not the case, unless they're not making enough stock which is possible. But we know the island isn't busy enough. And we've been around for 3 years and never sold out. But then, we make enough so that doesn't happen.

Never nuffff late night walkyesss dis g
Wonders av rech certon post count post pics hmmm

Orange ligers koolll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom