UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

We can't help but stan (of course, without actually stanning any of these awful people)

But he will probably still CLING ON

I love that the ones who conceivably have a political career beyond Boris are like rats off a sinking ship. I imagine Nadine will go down with the ship Dido-style.

Love that their terrible handling of that AWFUL OLD QUEEN SEXPEST seems to be the straw that's broken the camel's back.

We can't help but stan (of course, without actually stanning any of these awful people)

But he will probably still CLING ON
Rishi's 'may be my last ministerial job' quote is only there to make him appear BRAVE and PRINCIPLED, isn't it?

Fuck off, that ship sailed months ago.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I like the wording "broke the deadlock over Brexit" - nice tonal pivot away from "got Brexit done", because no one wants to be associated with that.

He probably can’t cling on beyond 1922 elections (I think next week?). He either goes now or will be forced out via a change on the rules.

OK but where is Queen Emily to roll her eyes and make a deliciously bitchy comment? The gays are open and ready.

Where is Liz' resignation photoshoot? Hurry up bbz, the moment is passing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom