UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

BYE BITCH. YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST.

facd0a9f58598e21c58f7aec44beaf4e4e144a83.gifv

they better fucking move quickly to find a new leader within two weeks. when's summer recess? i don't want BoJo staying longer in office than our Teri.

they better fucking move quickly to find a new leader within two weeks. when's summer recess? i don't want BoJo staying longer in office than our Teri.
He didn't state out clearly how long it's going to take. The bitch is clinging on.

Some weirdo from the 2019 intake basically begging his constituents not to vote him out on the BBC right now,

Last edited:
My relatives in the family whatsapp group are telling me it’s not right to mock the fallen and I shouldn’t gloat

It’s just making me more and more obnoxious!

God I’m positivity GLEEFUL today. The next 2 years of Tory nonsense is a problem for tomorrow. Nobody is taking this mood away from me!

My relatives in the family whatsapp group are telling me it’s not right to mock the fallen and I shouldn’t gloat

Tell them to GET A GRIP. He's not DEAD, he's having a menage a trois with Carrie and Nads in the stationary cupboard as we speak.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom