UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Who resigns anymore!

I'm so excited to watch the video resignation when I get home. I assume it is every bit as cringe worthy as I imagine

NOW who will Boris fire when the inquiry finds that his government was responsible for tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

BBC leading with "Hancock quits after aide kiss". Assuming the "128k dead" in parentheses was removed
This is my takeaway from it all. Killing hundreds of thousands of people, massacring care homes and leaving nurses to rot without PPE are all fine, but awkwardly kissing his aide like a Labrador eating a Calippo? Quite beyond the pale.

ParchedTenseHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

Boris and Jeremy Cunt don’t get on right?

I just want to nip that in the bud before I get too scared

and the Mogg already has some ridiculously inflated role that befits his ego and wouldn’t ever consider it

that’s just Gove left of my Trinity of Terror... I won’t sleep now until I know it’s not one of them. This role is currently the most high profile in the country. Things could get messy...

and the Mogg already has some ridiculously inflated role that befits his ego and wouldn’t ever consider it

that’s just Gove left of my Trinity of Terror... I won’t sleep now until I know it’s not one of them. This role is currently the most high profile in the country. Things could get messy...
Jeremy Cunt won't take a job in Boris' cabinet. He's lurking on the sidelines, making sure that he doesn't get too much Boris slime on him, so that he can make another run for the leadership once Boris slithers off.

You know Gove has more or less been running the country the whole time, right? :D

Diane dragging the most disgusting marriage since the Wests. More please.
Their marriage is long-since dead according to WHISPERS ON THE VINE

Anyway the rumour is Gove is sleeping on his SpAd's sofa and shagging around (with women AND men)

It's really hard to find anyone to feel sorry for in the dissolution of THAT marriage. Even the kid's a TIK TOK WANKER.

Look.. I'm not a Sajid Javid fan, but watching him speak in parliament today... he just comes across so much better than Hancock. How Hancock ever got into a role so powerful is beyond me.

There's obviously a few instances of Hancock looking like an utter nob, but his last interview on GMB was a real sight. On answering why the foootball could go ahead after a Scottish player tested positive he answered: "well obviously the Scottish players are IN A BUBBLE!" which makes no sense. When pressed further he just started going on about it* coming home and such

(* I assume he meant football, here not Covid but both are probably valid answers)

Last edited:
Look.. I'm not a Sajid Javid fan, but watching him speak in parliament today... he just comes across so much better than Hancock. How Hancock ever got into a role so powerful is beyond me.
Johnson prizes loyalty and over the top enthusiasm over competence. It was the parkour that swung it I bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom