United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
He was GREAT at Eurovision in Concert. The audience loved him as well.

He was in one of our talkshows tonight. He is such a great ambassador for the contest. Shocking that he’s the UK entry in that sense.

I predict at least top 10.

I had a dream last night that Sam won so I think that means it's bound to happen :disco:

Imagine the look on the sour faces of all the hatefully bitter in-lounge eurocows with disappointing lives who've turned against him for being ENTHUSIASTIC AND NICE

The rest of Europe:

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

It’s doing well in the OGAE/jury rankings as well isn’t it?
I mean.....OGAE also has Spain top 3 :D and they had Molly 5th, so take it with a big helping of salt.

But...yes I would say looking across the board I would say things point towards at the very least SOME jury love come May

Last edited:
Yeah the only thing I’m taking for the OGAE vote is that other fans like it too and that it’s not just blind hope from U.K. fans.

*finishes 24th*

IT’S COMING HOME (I have no idea what Songcheck is)

What exactly is ‘Songcheck’ and how did the UK win it yet Italy ‘currently leads’? :D

Did somebody as for a GERMAN to explain Songcheck? JA!

The voting system is basically the same as the one in Eurovision. There's the "expert panel" (everyone who appears in the reactions + the two hosts) - they all vote for each song and the average is calculated. And then you have the online/fan vote.

In the end, they just add up the average for each song from the expert panel and from the online vote.

If only Germany and ARD put half as much effort into our entry as they put into the whole "Songcheck" format (which is really really good), we'd be regulars on the left side of the board. :eyes:

Oh so this was just one round! I wondered why Malta and Azerbaijan were so high.

Not some gay hacking the U.K. Eurovision twitter! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom