United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
I didn't realise that Space Man was an Amy Wadge co-write - who co-wrote 4 tracks for Kylie's Golden (as well as a few for Mika's last album, and a shitload for Ed Sheeran)

I didn't realise that Space Man was an Amy Wadge co-write - who co-wrote 4 tracks for Kylie's Golden (as well as a few for Mika's last album, and a shitload for Ed Sheeran)

And also wrote and performed all the drippy ballards that (too heavily) soundtracked BBC drama Keeping Faith.

Oh is that what the cheering was a little after his NUL? I couldn’t work out if it was a slightly late cheer like the UK got last year, or they were excited for Serbia

Let's all post our favourite pictures of KING R SAM :disco:

sam-ryder-407x500.jpg

Reactions: COB
I think his future may lie more in TV and stage work than chart music. I’d be totally on board with him hosting in some capacity if we do it next year.

It’s number one on Apple Music. Maybe on Spotify tomorrow?

I’d be shocked if he got to number one, but I’d say he should fling up into the top ten or so. Even with a natural fall off throughout the week, the current streaming and downloads should see a nice top ten hit for him.

God we've needed this. We should never have THIRTEEN YEARS without a top 10. Over the last 11 years we hadn't even broken top 20 on SEVEN OCCASIONS

Screenshot_20220515-184707_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom