United Kingdom 2024: Olly Alexander - Dizzy

Left you Dizzy?

• Total voters
Israel and Germany in the top ten!?

Who are the Euro jury and are they getting the medical attention they so desperately require?
Never heard of this shit before, checked the Spanish and Swedish jury and one of the Spanish one is a properly mental woman that was in an online preselection a decade ago. Maria Sur is there for Sweden too, so yes, desperate people basically.

The points from the United Kingdom

Meet this year’s jury members:

• Alex Larke – Represented the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2015 as part of Electro Velvet
  • Beanz – Represented the United Kingdom at Eurovision 1995 as part of Love City Groove
  • Debby Bracknell – Backing vocalist for the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2018
  • Katrina – Winner of Eurovision 1997 with “Love Shine A Light”
  • Yves Cueni – Backing vocalist for the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2021 and Finland at Eurovision 2018

You can tell they were scraping the barrel for anyone that would say yes :eyes:

02_3-1920x1920.jpg

Germany top 10 :D Poland and Albania top 3! That poor woman Katrina who was in the BFest jury giving top points to Zorra, yes bitch :disco:

Last edited:
That doesn’t look so unlikely from a jury vote perspective.

The points from the United Kingdom

Meet this year’s jury members:

• Alex Larke – Represented the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2015 as part of Electro Velvet
  • Beanz – Represented the United Kingdom at Eurovision 1995 as part of Love City Groove
  • Debby Bracknell – Backing vocalist for the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2018
  • Katrina – Winner of Eurovision 1997 with “Love Shine A Light”
  • Yves Cueni – Backing vocalist for the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2021 and Finland at Eurovision 2018
I can see it's alphabetical but I can't help at pull this face :D at actual Katrina getting billed between two background singers and below someone called Beanz.

I can see it's alphabetical but I can't help at pull this face :D at actual Katrina getting billed between two background singers and below someone called Beanz.
AND with one half of Electro Velvet topping the bill. I was sure that they had been dropped in the monge grinder whilst the votes were still being announced.

Why do they release the names beforehand? Let the Azeri government do some work.

Reactions: Hak
Why do they release the names beforehand? Let the Azeri government do some work.
I don’t think these are actual jury members. This Eurojury thing seems to have about as much legitimacy as the press poll.

Yes this isn’t the actual UK jury. I can’t imagine for a second ‘Him from Electro Velvet’ making the shortlist. Although where Heidi Range leads…

Reactions: GNL
I love how their page describes itself as the "most accurate prediction of Eurovision results". In comparison to what?

I mean they had the UK as 4th in the jury vote last year if I'm reading that right. Which is SPOT ON if we're comparing it to nothing whatsoever

I love how their page describes itself as the "most accurate prediction of Eurovision results". In comparison to what?

I mean they had the UK as 4th in the jury vote last year if I'm reading that right. Which is SPOT ON if we're comparing it to nothing whatsoever
This was their final combined result

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_162353_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_162353_Facebook.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom