Vivienne Westwood DEAD

oh that is a shocker. I know she was OLD but she's literally never stopped.

politically active to the end as well. an icon.

RIP.

Just popping off to the BREWERS

I0000VKQi3B9EUuU.jpg

Probably bad that my first reaction to this news was to go on Depop and snaffle a VW ring i’ve had my eye on for a while before the price goes THROUGH THE ROOF.

Well I think we should all rip down our curtains, throw them on us, tie with rope and strut down the street in tribute and if anyone tries to say anything just retort "it's a Westwood, darling" and keep going.

Oh I missed this - must have been reported after I went to bed last night. Absolute legend. RIP.

I’ve seen barely a sniff of Pele on my Twitter. Facebook is an unknown quantity to me these days.

This is really sad - she was such an inspiration for me growing up, and a major reason why I wanted to move to England and become a fashion designer.. just hugely influential in so many ways.

Just waiting on John's tribute now

Remember when Whitney died and Danyl Johnson from X Factor tweeted a tribute that started "Although we didn't see eye to eye..." as though Whitney had been Bette Davis to his Joan Crawford?

I imagine John's composing something like that based on Viv brushing past him with her bike in Soho one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom