Wednesday DIES on a treadmill

edit: ITS NOT WERF IT

Last edited:
I think this stuff is an ongoing convo obvs, but can Ag and Soldi just stay away from each other?
If I see trouble brewing I just put the poster on ignore for a short or long term period and it's working well. I can't with Soldi as he's a mod. I don't especially want to either. We have shared interets and it was just a wider discomfort with an ongoing joke done by many people.

I understand the apparent hypocrisy, but I can't change the past. I really didn't want this to be a thing. Also I know every time I post about it, it's just bait.

The edit wasn't to stop you seeing it. Choosing to disengage.

If I see trouble brewing I just put the poster on ignore for a short or long term period and it's working well. I can't with Soldi as he's a mod. I don't especially want to either. We have shared interets and it was just a wider discomfort with an ongoing joke done by many people.

I understand the apparent hypocrisy, but I can't change the past. I really didn't want this to be a thing. Also I know every time I post about it, it's just bait.

I hear you, but I think it would be worthwhile if you didn't engage with Soldi for a bit?

It’s certainly a contentious topic, when I brought it up with the hostages in my basement they immediately broke out into little discussion groups with interesting points raised on all sides.

It’s certainly a contentious topic, when I brought it up with the hostages in my basement they immediately broke out into little discussion groups with interesting points raised on all sides.

How many of them shared my views on GIFs?

NO GIFS
I don't like GIFs
tumblr_mpn8705wNO1qcf522o1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom