Wednesday fails to sell any tickets for their comedy show

I've just been to a town planning public consultation. By pure chance I ended up on a positive table with remainers, so we came up with some positive ideas like a greater emphasis on dealing with addiction/ mental health and an indoor market.

Thankfully I didn't sit on the table with one issue wankers who tried to sabotage the meeting with their NIMBY complaints (although I do agree with them).

I think I've found my niche.

Afternoon all!

I’m off to see a comedy show this evening after seeing this article. Poor girl!

Poor girl (if true) I’m fairly naive so I’m going to believe it is :D

Please let us know how it goes @Kala im very curious about this.

Have any of you ever attended floatation therapy? I’m considering giving it a go.

I feel like I've been driving around the country for months straight.

It's the part of the job I like but it's tiring.

Ever taken both barrels because someone else has been a dick? I have! Was put straight under the ol' bus this morning. Quite fun when you know there's no comeback on you, mind.

I once had to cover for a colleague who got arrested at the airport on a work trip to Italy because she had COKE in her purse.

:nononono:

I once had to cover for a colleague who got arrested at the airport on a work trip to Italy because she had COKE in her purse.

:nononono:

How?! Ive had my bag stopped for a search post scan with 7 grams of ket and they just ignored it. They wanted my loose toothpaste.

I was literally shaking in my boots when my bag got searched in Berlin Brandenburg after having been to Berghain a couple of nights before. I was convinced they were going to find TRACES of coke on my SHOES :nononono:

Today has had the weirdest weather- woke up to torrential rain, then it snowed for an hour really heavily, by midday it was bright sunshine and we sat outside the pub, it was so nice, but then went super dark and cold and wet again and now it’s thunder and lightning. Weird!

At £6 a ticket, she'd have been better off doing a shift on the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom