Wednesday is for...

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Actual work this afternoon, not yesterday.

I also have a sore throat. I've prepped a honey, lemon and camomile tea which will save me. Definitely.

It’s GLORIOUS in London today.

IMG_5254.jpeg

The weather here is giving London (slight rain and kind of warm but also overcast)

My roommate moved so I had someone come tour my apartment last night. He’s a friend of a friend. For any of you who have lived with a stranger, what did you wish you asked them before? We talked about cleaning and his cat, and he seems nice, but I don’t know what else to ask

Ideally I’d find a roommate who’s almost never there :D But someone I find annoying would be the worst I think

My roommate moved so I had someone come tour my apartment last night. He’s a friend of a friend. For any of you who have lived with a stranger, what did you wish you asked them before? We talked about cleaning and his cat, and he seems nice, but I don’t know what else to ask
His favourite entry from last year's Eurovision?

I'd definitely ask him if he plans on having parties and inviting people round all the time. Cos although it's fun at first, it's fucking annoying when you just want time to yourself.

Also does he cook.

I'm about to board plane number 2 of the day. Johannesburg airport is the hottest place in Africa 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom