Well eat me, it's Monday

Oh GREAT it's MONDAY ft Oh GREAT it's DROOPY DRAWERS

I have a weird week. I'm off work tomorrow because I'm in on Saturday which gives me a pretty lop-sided schedule. I've got the dentist tomorrow too, never my favourite thing but it should be the last for a bit.

Also: there appears to be beef - quite a bit of glowering and pointedly short answers going on up the desk.

I am easing myself in to this week by working from home today

I'm really not sure I can do a full working week, Friday is looking a long way off :(

My next time off work is a half day for a funeral. Should be a nice relaxing break.

I'm starting to get a bit FUCKED OFF with Ms Ron assuming because I work from home I live some sort of life of leisure. HMPH.

I jest. I have to sack someone.

Oh I did that on Friday. Well, not SACK, but "sort yourself out in a month or fuck off". (So basically, sacking in a month). I gave him a massive pep talk and told him how I really wanted him to perform- because I really do like the guy but he's just not performing.

And he's called in sick today.

*sigh*

Oh I did that on Friday. Well, not SACK, but "sort yourself out in a month or fuck off". (So basically, sacking in a month). I gave him a massive pep talk and told him how I really wanted him to perform- because I really do like the guy but he's just not performing.

*sigh*

Was it Xmas party vomit-in-your-house bloke?

*sigh*

Well I guess he can’t underperform if he’s not in the building :basil:

No-one's PERFORMING here. Including ME because WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BOTHER if nobody else is?

Morale at an ALL TIME HIGH there :D

*sigh*

Nothing says "I don't want the job" like ringing in sick after a bollocking. Just give him 2 weeks pay and tell him to fuck off.

I only had to tell someone to not carry on working on something after a trail. I know that we're all faking it but she was taking the piss.

Nothing says "I don't want the job" like ringing in sick after a bollocking. Just give him 2 weeks pay and tell him to fuck off.

Sadly, you need to be a bit more careful than that. He’s made it obvious, though.

hi boys
First day at new job, it was ok. but I don't like how it's going to affect my moopy posting.

The stars seem so beautiful tonight here @Floppet. Is it just because it is a clear night? Orions belt seems spectacularly clear.

I love late winter evenings when the sky is crystal clear, it makes me feel so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. The only thing not to love about them is the certainty that I'd have to defrost the car in the morning so I'll keep my cloud for now.

I'm currently loving this Aldi one that's cranberry, blueberry and raspberry or something.

How's the yogurt making going btw Shee?

I haven’t tried since the first two tries weren’t much cop. I’ve bought some stuff to have a bash this week- I’ll report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom