What are you cooking 2024?

IMG_1244.jpeg

Couldnt be arsed so stir fried some veg in thai green curry paste, tofu, brown rice, speinkled with chopped nuts nd chilli. Bosh or something else insufferable food pricks say.

I just had two cold soft boiled eggs and a strong black coffee. Kind of feel like smoking a cig would cap that meal off nicely, if I smoked.

Not remotely challenging, because winter weekend mornings are for the classics. Air fryer jacket potatoes really are the tits.

1000009496.jpg

Its charred but only the outer marinade, like tandoori. The skin was crispy and the chicken was proper juicy. You had the taste of the char, the smoky marinade on the skin and then the lemon cut through the lot. It was fucking amazing.

This was nice, different, unusual. Would definitely make again. A very simple chicken tagine, with carrots, onion, ginger, honey and turmeric.

1000009581.jpg

Im liking the cut on the carrot, id have just defaulted to rounds
I kinda default to sticks, they're just a bit more pleasurable. I rarely do rounds unless the recipe requires it.

But they were so soft, they worked well length ways.

I kinda default to sticks, they're just a bit more pleasurable. I rarely do rounds unless the recipe requires it.

But they were so soft, they worked well length ways.

I roast carrots halved and longways, fucks all over boiled rounds, deffos doing them in the next liquid based dish

Lasagne is God Tier food. We do a low fat one, which frankly is just as good. I say we, it's very much Mr Ag's speciality. Except for the time he was drunk and made an inedible extra spicy one.

Lasagne is just another level.
And I know it's inauthentic blah blah but you can't miss the British remix with our sides of salad, garlic bread and (sometimes if I'm really naughty) CHIPS.

It's in Nigellissima and I make it often if anyone wants the recipe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom