What are your ALL TIME FAVOURITE YouTube videos?

Funky

User
Classic memes, iconic music performances, ridiculous influencers, comedy sketches, TV gone wrong, whatever it is, share it here.

I probably watch this every three or four weeks

I was geniunely going to post this. I haven't watched RuPaul in an age but I was recommended some crap compilation of RuPaul losing it laughing (crap as in clickbait the way it was put together), and so I went on a deep dive of Jinxx. The Judy Garland cosplay and the roast are just joyous performances and I've watched them dozens of times now. RuPaul, Ross Matthews and Michelle Visage just absolutely lose it is brilliant :D

This stupid sketch lives so rent free in my head that I constantly make old timey exclamations like ”Cheese and crackers!” every time I stub my toe.

This is my favourite Big Train sketch by far.

”At least she won’t have to make hats like Sonia…” is another line I deploy regularly (usually to a predictably nonplussed response)

Julia Davis cracking up part 2

I find this clip almost as funny as the series. I have no idea how they ever made it through that restaurant scene.

The audience reaction shots in that make my jaw drop every time. :D

I know Belarus is an evil dictatorship, but I do miss them strictly in the context of fully insane Eurovision Song Contest entries.

Speaking of Tracey Ullman, this is an absolute masterclass in doing those fawning celebrity tribute nights.

"And you're only in your early fifties, a WONDERFUL TIME for most actresses!" *snort*

Speaking of Tracey Ullman, this is an absolute masterclass in doing those fawning celebrity tribute nights.

"And you're only in your early fifties, a WONDERFUL TIME for most actresses!" *snort*

I watch this one quite regularly :D

• Love
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom