WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE EPISODE OF AB FAB AND WHY IS IT “POOR”?

It’s been PUSH PUSH PUSH with that woman since The Boat That I Row.

Now get on your knees and pray

that’s what he told me to do

OH LORD GET THE DEMON OUT DEMON OUT

Mum, it’s the thought that counts.

It’s the thought that I’m WORRIED ABOUT darling

because if the thought is YARDLEY...

I'm going down in history as the woman who put Princess Anne in a Vivienne Westwood BASQUE.

Reactions: COB
They don't want to know your mum's your best friend. They want you to be some one-armed lesbian asylum seeker. They want the full cellulite shots. They want a 40 in the bed perv orgy with your Spice mates. They want you mainlining, arm jacking, smack crack nightmare, darling. They want you filleted and splayed on the butcher's block so they can photograph all your organs for Heat magazine. I mean frankly, for once, I want to see you foaming at the mouth, stinking of piss in the gutter with this little thumb stuck up Justin Timberlake's arse and you wearing nothing but a Gucci belt.

Your Father is staying at home

Huh, thought he was dead.

(this just made me LOL at myself- possibly my second favourite moment ever after “there’s something horrible on the stairs”)

There’s nothing macho about having an O-level in maths, a floppy disk and a personality bypass.

They don't want to know your mum's your best friend. They want you to be some one-armed lesbian asylum seeker. They want the full cellulite shots. They want a 40 in the bed perv orgy with your Spice mates. They want you mainlining, arm jacking, smack crack nightmare, darling. They want you filleted and splayed on the butcher's block so they can photograph all your organs for Heat magazine. I mean frankly, for once, I want to see you foaming at the mouth, stinking of piss in the gutter with this little thumb stuck up Justin Timberlake's arse and you wearing nothing but a Gucci belt.

:D:D:D

Nice aren’t they darling? Patsy got me these.

I BOUGHT YOU THOSE!

Well I didn’t say they were FROM me...

There will always be talented and creative people needing PR.

If they were talented and creative, they wouldn’t need me.

What on Earth is the point of having an accountant if he’s within the law?

You’re home early mum

yeah well don’t ask me how it went.

*silence*

IT WAS A MONUMENTAL COCK-UP OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS DARLING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom