When You Danced With Me

OMG! They referenced Killkenny!

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
On first day streams this jaunty bop appears to be the breakout track from the new album. #1 in Sweden, #54 UK.

If they bother with another single, I'd much prefer this as a festive release over Little Things, which should obviously be cast into a fire and never spoken of again.

I had forgotten that we assumed Little Things would be a single next month. PLEASE BJORN NO

I was a little taken aback at how JANUTY this was on first listen but I have loved it since second listen. The lyrics are actually quite emotional and really tap into a 'what could have been' feeling of longing. And of course the tune is such FUN!

this just a straight-up LOVELY WARM SONG and it does have a bit of Christmas merriment to it anyway so a festive push would work for me.

the production is also particularly crisp and full on this one, and it features probably the best vocal (aside from Just a Notion). 10s! 10s! 10s across the board!

far too short though.

I'm not convinced it isn't the most highly streamed track simply because it's track #2, and the first unheard track on the album, so a lot of people went straight to it.

I reckon they will go with Little Things for Christmas (and if they have any sense, double A it with Happy New Year for the annual vinyl release), and then throw this out in March for St Patrick's Day.

Last edited:
Yes, and it is the song on the NMF playlists as well.
I didn't realise that, and it's second on that list which is rather pleasing. And that clearly explains it in the UK. It's only 18k streams ahead of DSMD.

And it's the first track on New Music Friday on Spotify Sweden.

Hopefully that indicates that it *is* the planned next single then.

Little Things would be an utter disaster, they surely can't?

I guess they could bung anything out they like, considering the only promo we'll get will be a lyric video and a couple more out of focus studio shots of Frida and Agnetha behind Bjorn's suspicious hairline.

I'm not convinced it isn't the most highly streamed track simply because it's track #2, and the first unheard track on the album, so a lot of people went straight to it.

I reckon they will go with Little Things for Christmas (and if they have any sense, double A it with Happy New Year for the annual vinyl release), and then throw this out in March for St Patrick's Day.

A Paddy's Day single - what a concept! It's certainly FUN FOR EUROPE THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.

Rounds up my VOYAGE top 3 along with Keep An Eye On Dan and Don't Shut Me Down.

And that is that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom