Where for art thou Wednesday?

@big ron you're my new hero. I've downloaded the Meta Business suite app and linked my Roly's FB page to it, and the Instagram page and I've deactivated my personal FB and I can still post on the Roly's page.

This makes me very happy.

Also making me happy is Mandy being away for two nights, so I'm currently having a bath, and will soon go to bed with my kindle!

Did some actual high street shopping just now, quite sad how ALIEN it felt and how dead it was (except for GAIL'S which was absolutely teeming with loud children).

It was giving me the same feels as I always get when I step into a shop which is that I really must curtail my reliance on Amazon. Obviously they're evil anyway, but also, I find I don't even shop around and look for good prices anymore. An idea pops into my head, go on Amazon, done. I don't have to use my memory to remember it later, I don't want to waste time looking elsewhere, I use such little brain power. It's SAD!

Bring back the GOOD OLD DAYS. :BList:

Maternity leave just isn't what it used to be :(

@big ron you're my new hero. I've downloaded the Meta Business suite app and linked my Roly's FB page to it, and the Instagram page and I've deactivated my personal FB and I can still post on the Roly's page.

Also making me happy is Mandy being away for two nights, so I'm currently having a bath, and will soon go to bed with my kindle!

I hope you’ve bought a KINDLE CLICKER :disco:

I put my remote through the wash when changing my bedding and my life has been significantly worse since.

I really need to replace it
Does it really enhance your life and reading experience that much? I don't feel like moving my finger slightly to the kindle is that hard...

Does it really enhance your life and reading experience that much? I don't feel like moving my finger slightly to the kindle is that hard...
You can put both your arms anywhere you want, which is especially nice when it's cold because you can be fully under the duvet. It's just generally a lot more comfortable than having one arm constantly stuck out

You can put both your arms anywhere you want, which is especially nice when it's cold because you can be fully under the duvet. It's just generally a lot more comfortable than having one arm constantly stuck out
But surely you need to have one arm out to hold the kindle? Or do you have it on a stand?

BIG RON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom