Where will you be watching?

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Who actually got tickets?
Who's having a soiree?
Who is better solo solo, because other people are cunts?

As I said elsewhere my Euroconvert mate is hosting. Sadly my godsons will be there, so look out for a double child murder in Essex tomorrow.

She has the heroin stashed away so we can overdose if Loreen loses.

I usually watch Eurovision on TV at home with family (parents, sisters) 😊
This year I am stuck at uni with asssignments to do 😓
I will be watching, but alone probably, on my laptop with BBC iPlayer, which seems to be 2-3 minutes behind :eyes:
Still looking forward to it! :D

Mr Ag tolerates it, and frequently stans particular songs/ acts.

At home with Mr Star and Little Kylie (until he gives everyone a 10 and falls asleep)

Home
new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

I was going to go to a Eurovision watch party which in now CANCELLED because I was apparently the only one who actually was interested besides the host :D
Can you watch ANYWAY?

I'm in the office,I have a headache, it's boiling hot in here and they won't put the aircon on so I might find myself in a dark room with a cold flannel on my head.

Why exactly are they making you be there at 6:30pm?
I guess because all the tables are reserved and they want everyone to be there to make sure of it. They were constantly turning people away the first two nights and there was a big crowd standing outside watching on the screens. Also because of the fact they’ll make a fuckload from the cocktails all the queens will be buying. Moi included.

My friend who usually hosts has been a bit of a CUNT lately, so that’s off.
Most my other friends are having some sort of parties with ‘Eurovision in the background’ :bruised: so, NO.
Watching at home with Miss DC.

I'm going to a cinema screening, I have no idea whether that will mean zero atmosphere or whatnot, but they have a bar so I shan't care for long. A toast to null points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom