Who is going to qualify from Semi-Final 2?

Direkt til final…

• Total voters
God that Romanian one is awful. I'd not heard it before listening to the recap and clearly with GOOD REASON!

Safe
Australia
Slovenia

Likely IN
Austria
Cyprus
Georgia

Borderline IN
Albania
Armenia
Belgium
Denmark
Iceland (This and Austria MUST qualify!)

Borderline OUT
Estonia
Lithuania
Poland

Meh
Greece
Romania
San Marino

This is such a difficult heat to predict!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS

They don't make them like that any more. OR DO THEY? :shock:

The note starting at 02:14 is actually quite stunning and he looks like he's probably run to fat since. Get someone to run Blanka over, send Mietek again :disco:

I think Denmark might be a shock FLOP, given his complete inability to perform it live.

I mean Polish girl can't sing live either, but the Polish Diaspora > Danish Expat community.

Oh bless (although it looks like he's resisted the sour cream dip with his pierogi)

MietekSzcz2.jpg

Could this man be anything BUT Polish? You can spot the trademark sad eyes a mile off :disco:

I've warned my Danish friend about the quality of their entry and threw in some Sweden and Finland promo while I was at it :disco:

Very Likely
Belgium
Georgia
Armenia

Likely
Austria
Cyprus
Slovenia
Lithuania
Australia

Borderline
Iceland
Poland
---
Denmark
Albania
Estonia

Unlikely
Romania
Greece
San Marino

I think Denmark might be a shock FLOP, given his complete inability to perform it live.
The bar is so utterly low in this semi that I doubt it. That kind of nonsense usually has a vote and it's not THAT hard to whack the BVs up to 11 and dress a twink up as a shrub in the shadows stage left!

Anyway, I declare that the MAIN CHARACTER of this year will MAKE IT TO SATURDAY'S GRAND BALL :disco:

gustaph_belgium-2023_pho1-800x421.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Zu
100%
Albania
Austria
Belgium
Greece
Poland

50%
Armenia
Australia
Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
Georgia
Iceland
Lithuania
San Marino
Slovenia

0%
Romania

He was at the MF pre-show on Friday. He sings it well enough, it’s just that he performs by wobbling around like someone shattered all of his joints immediately before he went on stage.

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
That list. :doublechin:

Think:
Albania
Armenia
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
Lithuania
Romania
Slovenia

Want:
Albania
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
Georgia
Iceland

Lithuania
Poland
Romania
Slovenia

75% Belgium, Cyprus
50% Georgia, Austria, Australia, Armenia, Denmark, Iceland, Poland
25% Albania, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovenia, San Marino
0% Greece, Romania

Last edited:
I think I can only confidently call

Australia
Armenia
Cyprus
Austria
Slovenia

The rest GOD KNOWS!

Austria
Slovenia
Australia
Georgia
Poland
Belgium
Armenia
Cyprus
Lithuania
Estonia
———————-
Albania
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
San Marino
Romania

Australia
Austria
Slovenia
Belgium
Lithuania
Armenia
Georgia
Iceland
Poland
Cyprus
———————-
Denmark
Estonia
Albania
Greece
San Marino
Romania

I feel like Iceland are being written off too quickly. She's objectively better than the dead-eyed Polish and Cypriot entrants, not to mention no-hopers like Greece, San Marino and Romania.

Last edited:
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Georgia
Lithuania
Poland
Slovenia

---------
Albania
Estonia
Greece
Iceland
Romania
San Marino

I would be perfectly fine with the bookies' current top 10 :
Austria
Australia
Cyprus
Armenia
Lithuania
Slovenia
Georgia
Belgium
Poland
Denmark (but since they're going out first I wouldn't be too surprised if something like Estonia took their spot in the final)

Greece's staging and performance seem even worse than the actual song, which is quite an impressive feat.
Tbh the ones I truly care about in this semi are Armenia, Georgia and Slovenia !

That Greek rehearsal clip is one of the funniest I’ve seen, and it cannot seriously go through as it currently is. I mean, I hope it does :disco: but COME ON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom