Par🇮🇹le 362 X/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩

Fail Falling Down GIF

Well that was pure luck :o thanks Italian for being basically Spanish. (Yes it's another italian version of the game)

VERBA 20 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think 3 guesses is kind of my goal to get it in. Anything less seems too much like luck.
I'm now getting it pretty consistently in three. Unless you get at least 3 green/yellows in guess one, I wouldn't use any info you get in guess 1 for your second guess.

By the third guess, you often will only be able to find one word that fits all the info you have, and it will be correct.

For example, I always start:

STARE
CHOMP

I'm now getting it pretty consistently in three. Unless you get at least 3 green/yellows in guess one, I wouldn't use any info you get in guess 1 for your second guess.

By the third guess, you often will only be able to find one word that fits all the info you have, and it will be correct.

STARE
CHOMP
Yes exactly. I think now the second guess is far better used to exclude letters rather than play around with one or two you may have got with the first guess. There's likely always going to be an element of luck; I had some in my third guess today when I could have gone a couple of other ways. But at least it feels (to me) like educated guesses rather than plucking words out of the air.

STARE
CHOMP

Well, some of us are just happy to get it! OH AT ALL!!

Wordle 224 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My second last guess was MOULD and I spent ages trying to work out if there was an obscure word that rhymed with it that I was missing, until it finally clicked. Oops!

Same here, but does it mean something else other than
past tense of can? Because I thought that wouldn’t be allowed.

Same here, but does it mean something else other than
past tense of can? Because I thought that wouldn’t be allowed.
It’s also a
verb
in its own right (
albeit one that evolved from a form of can, and is also a defective verb with no infinitive form
).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom