Worst Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt entry?

Which Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt studio version is the worst?

• Dance Alone

• One Touch

• Om allting skiter sig

• BANAS

• Suave

• Done Getting Over You

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hak

User
As we all know, Melodifestivalen is a songwriting competition, and Joker's track record is simply stellar!

Joke.jpg

Jimmy has been involved in almost half of finalen entries in the last few years. However, even the sun has its spots. Last week, the combined effort of the Ds (Danny, Dino, Dotter) and SVT's rigged prolonging episode finally managed to put an end to Joker's string of 11 straight final appearances.

Now, one question lingers: Which is Jimmy Joker's worst Melodifestivalen entry to date?

To avoid letting performance ability cloud our judgment, I'm strictly referring to studio versions here. I'm also limiting the options to Jimmy's six NQ acts, as I consider qualifying for the final an endorsement of quality by the Swedish public.

Last edited:
Even 'Om allting skiter sig' has its merits. I don't quite understand how one can write 24 songs and not produce a single complete dud. He and Dino are the Polar Bear opposites of Y&Y.

For two years running, Joker has had a hand in writing the entire top 3 as well as 5 of the top 7 :o
Jo.png

Last edited:
Including Dance Alone in the list is literal violence

Reactions: D5K
Wait - if he's written so many entries, why are there so few options on this poll...?

To avoid letting performance ability cloud our judgment, I'm strictly referring to studio versions here. I'm also limiting the options to Jimmy's six NQ acts, as I consider qualifying for the final an endorsement of quality by the Swedish public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom