Y*va & L*nda National Final GREATEST HITS Boiler Survivor - ROUND TWO (BEAUTIFUL WILDCARD + TRIPLE EXIT)

Vote for your THREE LEAST FAVOURITES.

• Moldova 2018 - DANCE IN FLAMES - Doinita Gherman (3rd Place)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We tread on in our battlefield of the TALENT AND CREATIVITY of the wannabe Blonde Ambition sister (and that other one she's using as a prop). :disco:

avatars-UuO2KITtkXPrJyB4-FeVdpQ-t500x500.jpg

12 acts survived the first elimination, include rewrites of Adele and Rebecca Ferguson, some Moldovan peasants and for once a Georgian act made it past the first round of a Moopy game by not being the worst! :shock:

12 acts remain, but now a hot new BEAUTIFUL UKRAINIAN BOMBSHELL is entering through the HIDDEN DOOR to dazzle you! :disco:

Natalia-Valevskaya-Celebrates-Her-Anniversary-With-a-New-Song1.jpg

In addition, not one, not two, but THREE ACTS will get the chop this edition (like the original Linda, RIP dear :( )

Who will survive? Who will get their moment to shine? Who really cares?

This is Round 2 of the Y*va & L*nda National Final GREATEST HITS Boiler Survivor! :disco:

Results So Far:
14th Place: Belarus 2019 - A BETTER YOU - Evgeny Dolich (Preselection) - ROUND 1
15th: Latvia 2018 - WALK THE TALK - Liene Greifane (7th Place) - ROUND 1

Last edited:
Moldova 2013 - I NEED YOU NOW - Inaya (Semi-Finalist)

Belarus 2014 - YOU WILL BE HERE - Janet (3rd Place)

Ukraine 2014 - LOVE MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL - Natalia Valevska (5th Place)

Finland 2015 - HOLD YOUR COLOURS - Solju (4th Place)

Ukraine 2016 - OVERLOAD - Viktoria Petryk (Semi-Finalist)

Moldova 2016 - IRRESISTIBLE - Doinita Gherman (7th Place)

Iceland 2016 - EYE OF THE STORM - Karlotta Sigurðardóttir (3rd Place)

Georgia 2017 - FIGHTER - Elene Mikiashvili (14th Place)

Poland 2018 - MOMENTUM - Monika Urlik (3rd Place)

Moldova 2018 - DANCE IN FLAMES - Doinita Gherman (3rd Place)

Serbia 2019 - ČUDO - Goga Stanić (Semi-Finalist)

Moldova 2020 - REMEDY - Viorela Moraru (Finalist)

Poland 2022 - WHY DOES IT HURT - Lidia Kopania (10th Place)

Which one is the dominant twin there?

Hope we can get some more votes here. :)

The poor TALENT POOL oozing from this selection need some WATER AND LOVE cause the twins are denying it until they pay up those 300 euros. :(

Last day to vote! I know it is tough fears to throw some of these GEMS to the wolves but it must be done. :(

Are we headed for a quadruple exit or will it be three?! :shock:

You're my only desire
Come and set me on fire
Love is taking me higher HIgher HIGHER

HEY :disco: :basil:

MOAR VOTES NOW! It’s trending on MySpace and the last.fm Top 10 is TWINS MAYHEM! Also it’s generating non-stop chat and impromptu full frontals on YAHOO GROUPS!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I'm gonna change one of my votes to save the monstruosity that is Moldova 2013, rigging it as I learnt from the best (TVE) :disco:

I see that HOLD YOUR COLOURS is proving popular. Quite a RIVERDANCE influence which I know homosexuals adore. Also some expensive GURGLING topped off with really super singing: truly a GEM IN THE CROWN. I bet @Lume felt very proud to be Finnish when this reared its snout :disco:

I do hope that the winner gets a FREE 24kbps TWINS GREATEST HITS compilation so they can luxuriate in the rich and stirring melodies of the ones for which other people paid 300 euro and lost their homes because that was their rent money :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom