Zaturday

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Morning floosies.

I have a low key red wine hangover and I regret nothing.

It’s my last week in the HACKNEY BIN. How I’ve survived 3 years in this DUMP really is a miracle!

Good morning GYALS.

I am flying to Dublin for the day shopping. I am absolutely LOVING having an airport just 30 minutes from my house.

clueless-shopping.gif

Mildly hungover, but its a fucking beaut of a day, so who fucking cares.

I felt the same way and now it’s tipping it and suddenly the trip to the allotment and to buy a fucking sink doesn’t seem so alluring.

Is it just me or is something weird happening on Moopy- when I’m typing a post, halfway through either half the letters go small and resize or it will seemingly delete the text and replace it with the last post I just wrote in that thread but another keystroke and it’s back to normal.

I feel like I’m on drugs!

I also don’t really do weed myself- I like an upper or a hallucinogen far more than a downer anyway but it doesn’t really agree with me. Admittedly with fairly limited experience as I just don’t bother.

Is it just me or is something weird happening on Moopy- when I’m typing a post, halfway through either half the letters go small and resize or it will seemingly delete the text and replace it with the last post I just wrote in that thread but another keystroke and it’s back to normal.

I feel like I’m on drugs!

I genuinely hope you are OK Lucille, as you seem to be getting more and more unhinged recently. Hopefully it is just an online thing and you are coping offline.

Martha Skidd was a British suffragette who played a significant role in the women's suffrage movement in the early 20th century. She was involved in various activities advocating for women's rights, including protests, campaigns, and demonstrations. Skidd was dedicated to securing voting rights for women in the United Kingdom.

Martha Skidd was a British suffragette who played a significant role in the women's suffrage movement in the early 20th century. She was involved in various activities advocating for women's rights, including protests, campaigns, and demonstrations. Skidd was dedicated to securing voting rights for women in the United Kingdom.
Stop making stuff up! Lying is a sin as you well know.

Absolutely glorious spring weather here although it's a bit chilly. The park has been empty all morning, no idea what's wrong with children nowadays, you'd think they'd all be out on their bikes or playing football but nope.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO MARTHA IS

It's all part of her FEMININE MYSTIQUE

It’s my last week in the HACKNEY BIN. How I’ve survived 3 years in this DUMP really is a miracle!

Where you moving to HUN?

I’m also moving in a couple of weeks.

I’m sure we’re both very excited right now but this will be us by next week

:garfield::tableflip::shesstartin:

I used to be able to see Crystal Palace from my flat in Streatham Hill. Never been though. I don’t think my a-gay travel card let me go past zone 3

I used to be able to see Crystal Palace from my flat in Streatham Hill. Never been though. I don’t think my a-gay travel card let me go past zone 3
You could venture there but you’d quickly realise even the gays there are a different breed of gays. Here we consider them provincial gays.

For a few years now someone who I trusted to follow me on my personal Moopy account has been consistently informing Zengiraffe of my private posts and stories.

'There has been so much information given to them about me, my friends and my family - all without my permission or knowledge

[part II coming soon]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom