🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

I think anyone being genuinely horrid about Britney needs a WORD. As ever, I’m mainly concerned about her general state of mind and the ongoing conservatorship is of course a disgrace

Not exactly fresh news, but what’s all this business about her supposedly having dementia? Who of that age has DEMENTIA?

(hopefully) the amount of awareness around mental health has increased enough that she is not being genuinely mistreated by her fans/followers. The way she was treated in the late 2000s was horrid, and I wonder how it would be handled if a popstar of her stature had a similar breakdown now. Although joking comments on a forum are NOT the same as the media at large, which she can see and influences far more people

Reactions: GNL
for someone who has practically made a living off dancing, she leaves so much to be desired

I mean, the spinning is kinda impressive and she's not ungraceful. It's just the same move repeated 300 times like she's a toddler who's just learnt it and the fact that she thinks this doesn't make her look deranged at all that worry me.

No she send the bodies to Azelia

Which in a lot of ways makes things worse. We’re all guilty of feeling ourselves in the moment and thinking we’re the shit... but to look back on those moments weeks if not months later, and when presented with contrasting evidence of the reality to how one actually looked in that moment of frivolity, and still think to oneself ‘yes that was a peak moment’ and celebrate it, well that’s a bold choice.

I just read a comment saying the angle of the camera makes it look like she's dancing at a CCTV camera :square:

From Britney's social media manager:

Fun to think she has a social media TEAM and what we see is the result of that team's work o_O O_o o.O O.o

What do the social media team do? Send her her Instagram password if she forgets and bill her $30k a month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom