18th
:emoji_flag_nl: Eurovision 2021: Semi-Final 1

20th
:emoji_flag_nl: Eurovision 2021: Semi-Final 2

22nd
:emoji_flag_nl: Eurovision 2021: Final

——————————————————————————————
Countries sending the same artist as last year
:emoji_flag_az: Azerbaijan - Efendi (Song released in the second week of March)
:emoji_flag_ge: Georgia - Tornike Kipiani
:emoji_flag_mt: Malta - Destiny

Countries sending a new artist
:emoji_flag_by:
Belarus

Last edited:
Oh Christ, look at the 6th of March :D
Tune in at 12pm for the opening ceremony of the San Remo final, wait til the evening and watch Andra Chansen, Denmark, Estonia and Portugal one after the other with an hour’s break in between each, then skip back to San Remo where the third song of the night will just be about to start.

“Sorry boss, I can’t come in from the 2nd to the 7th of March. I’ll be busy watching a random Italian musical festival that takes place in a small coastal town with each nightly show lasting approximately 42 hours”

“Sorry boss, I can’t come in from the 2nd to the 7th of March. I’ll be busy watching a random Italian musical festival that takes place in a small coastal town with each nightly show lasting approximately 42 hours”

Booking the week off as we speak :eyes:

Updated now with FRANCE who will decide before the end of the month :disco::france:

Shame so many countries won't be doing National Finals this year, but maybe it's quality over quantity...

It’s usually a case of the national finals picking the INCORRECT choices leading everyone to proclaim it the WORST YEAR EVER in about mid February, only for the internals to bring the quality as usual in early March. I don’t see it as a BAD THING tbh.

Reactions: VoR
Oh no - I've just realised EurovisionAgain won't be running until the summer.

As the national final schedule is on the slim side this year, would there be any interest in a Best of Sanremo sync watch?

I'm happy to try and organise something as a warm up/introduction for any Sanremo virgins before the WEEK OF TERROR begins in early March. Probably on the evening of 28th February.

As the national final schedule is on the slim side this year, would there be any interest in a Best of Sanremo sync watch?

I'm happy to try and organise something as a warm up/introduction for any Sanremo virgins before the WEEK OF TERROR begins in early March. Probably on the evening of 28th February.

Yes please! I've never watched any of it before but I feel like this is my year :disco:

*bails out after the first day*

Huzzah! We'll have a small crowd in this year's Sanremo thread then. :disco:

I'm sure you'll survive once you get over the PACING issues.

If I can survive the 1991 contest in Rome, I can survive anything, right? .... Right?
Well it’s like that but every night from the Tuesday to the Saturday.

YES I would like that very much.

Yes please! I've never watched any of it before but I feel like this is my year :disco:

*bails out after the first day*

so you sign up for Melodifestivalen Studies and before I can even fill out your paperwork, here you are in the San Remo chat lounge cheating on me??

Reactions: VoR
Every good Euro historian knows without Sanremo there'd be no Eurovision and thus no Melodifestivalen.

I look forward to starting these half way through since the first half will inevitably clash with Masked Singer

Ooh look at all the fancy new hot info that’s magically appeared at the bottom of the post :disco:

Germany and Belarus have confirmed they’re not sending the same artist.

@Soldi make we can also track confirmed entries in the first post, whadayathink? (Ie just Albania at the moment)
Looking through the Eurovision forum I think that’s usually done as a separate thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom