A GAY MOOPY DISCO - ALREADY HAPPENED - WAS FABULOUS - LUBE RAN OUT

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him

MOOPY-DISCO.jpg

Join me this Friday for an evening of iconic gay anthems and deep dives into the world of homosexual club music over more than 40 years. Featuring disco, Hi-NRG, SAW, Europop, Italopop, some of the great divas and some of the other women.

Admire the astonishing live performances and the videos so cheap they could be considered record label tax write-offs.

Inhale some poppers, gobble some dick, knock back some wine, key some ket, lube your arse, lose your inhibitions and enjoy over 60 of the finest pieces of music that only pink pounds can buy.

Some of you lovely queens were kind of enough to send suggestions. While not all of them will be on the main show, I'm putting together an after-party with all the ideas and songs that didn't quite fit on the play list.

@Beverley @Frozen @Ellie @ameraal @monsta @Christian @Suedey @COB @Tisch @funky @dUb @POP! @lolly @Devil @Alex @Nancy @FetchFugly @BoysForSeles @Jark @Dark Carnival @HeLikedTurner @straightorbroken @OutSynk @Pingu @Penelope @Gangsta Nancy Lam @jivafox @Raining On Me @wurst @VoR @Pipo @Iguana @Phoenix @Kate @Beryl @Soldi @jivafox @Zu-Klara @Iguana @Loufoque @Rita @dmlaw @ButterTart @ZenGiraffe @SDF @OutSynk @Suomi @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid @RaspberrySwirl @Win_the_game

Last edited:
What a lovely graphic

unfortunately I’m a hosting a family Halloween zoom quiz so I’ll be missing

but who really needs funky saying that “the original was better” anyway, right?

@SDF love, could I get some Twitter promo for this leading up to the event please? xxx

Reactions: SDF
Liar, you'd be doing that anyway.

And speaking of things that look like a squeezed half grapefruit, I have came up with a few suggestions, but have no idea which direction was the right one to go in.
I found direction quite difficult. There's so many genres to source from, I ended up going chronological, which makes most sense.

I have left out many obvious standards due to sheer overplay and the fact I want to do another event in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom